Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I HATE GIRARDI

Featured Replies

I was saying over and over that keeping Herges in will cost us the season....

 

 

wow, I dont care what anyone on here tells me.....I will love to see Joe Girardi get the he!@ out of town. He's cost us more games than I've ever seen.

I was saying over and over that keeping Herges in will cost us the season....

 

 

wow, I dont care what anyone on here tells me.....I will love to see Joe Girardi get the he!@ out of town. He's cost us more games than I've ever seen.

 

We would have never been mere games out of the wild card and in a position to care about a manager costing us games had it not been for him.

  • Author

I was saying over and over that keeping Herges in will cost us the season....

 

 

wow, I dont care what anyone on here tells me.....I will love to see Joe Girardi get the he!@ out of town. He's cost us more games than I've ever seen.

 

We would have never been in a position mere games out of the wild card and in a position to care about a manager costing us games had it not been for him.

 

 

I disagree. I think this team is based on talent and pitching (guys like Sanchez and Josh Johnson) who Girardi didn't even want in the rotation. Can't wait to see Loria fire him!

I think I speak for everyone when I say, Wildmarlinman really needs to STFU.

 

We don't need a thread about how much you hate Girardi every f***ing day. We get it you don't like him.

I think I speak for everyone when I say, Wildmarlinman really needs to STFU.

 

We don't need a thread about how much you hate Girardi every f***ing day. We get it you don't like him.

 

 

Thanks!

 

There is a quote that I can't remember that says that "anyone can manage a baseball game with all the tools they have now, but not everyone can get 25 strange guys to play hard for 162 games. I can't believe a baseball fan don't have a clue about this.

 

Talent alone doen't make a winning team, what our talented team did last year???

 

You put this young team with a manager like McKeon and they don't even come close to the record they have this year.

I was saying over and over that keeping Herges in will cost us the season....

 

 

wow, I dont care what anyone on here tells me.....I will love to see Joe Girardi get the he!@ out of town. He's cost us more games than I've ever seen.

 

 

 

 

This is getting so old already. Dont you get it. Our bullpen sucks. It doesnt matter who he puts in there, they have a good chance of sucking so its real easy for you to say why did he put herges in there but who else do you want in there. You cant have Borowski and Tankersley pitch every inning.

quit the I hate Giradi threads please, u just dont get any results out of it.

 

Herges has pitched bad though, that I gotta admit but he's also been over used in my opinion. If someone else could step up for the 7th inning then you just wouldnt see him around much anymore until then you will.

I think I speak for everyone when I say, Wildmarlinman really needs to STFU.

 

We don't need a thread about how much you hate Girardi every f***ing day. We get it you don't like him.

 

 

 

i second that - stfu.

 

girardi didn't lose this game...don't even try to make it sound like he did. we played like a little-league team and deserved to lose.

girardi didn't lose this game...don't even try to make it sound like he did. we played like a little-league team and deserved to lose.

Oh please. The apologies need to stop.

 

Anyone, and I mean anyone, gets someone at least warming up in that tenth inning. You're going to blame all 5 runs on the defense? Is it the defense's fault that the balls were hit as hard as they were? The only balls you can make a defensive argument for are the bloop single to CF (which Abercrombie would not have caught anyways - another tactical error) and Uggla trying to force a DP where there was one. The long shot to Hammer was Borowski's fault. The long shot to center was Borowski's fault. The hard single was Borowski's fault.

 

Please go to Chicago.

If Reggie Abercrombie was not in, and Eric Reed was, we win.

 

 

so we lost because Girardi put in Abercrombie instead of Reed?

 

right....

 

you Girardi bashers are hysterical.

If Reggie Abercrombie was not in, and Eric Reed was, we win.

 

no argument there...

 

Eric Reed is by far our best defensive OFer... why he isnt in late is beyond me

 

and Im not blaming Girardi at all for this loss, but it makes you wonder if he has any clue just how good a CFer that Eric Reed is

In no way did Girardi lose this game. Thats just retarded

 

 

It was a complete team meltdown. My only criticism of Girardi is that Abercrombie is not a defensive replacement, he is a clown show.

I was saying over and over that keeping Herges in will cost us the season....

 

 

wow, I dont care what anyone on here tells me.....I will love to see Joe Girardi get the he!@ out of town. He's cost us more games than I've ever seen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

This post deserves a one week ban

 

 

Dead serious

girardi didn't lose this game...don't even try to make it sound like he did. we played like a little-league team and deserved to lose.

Oh please. The apologies need to stop.

 

Anyone, and I mean anyone, gets someone at least warming up in that tenth inning. You're going to blame all 5 runs on the defense? Is it the defense's fault that the balls were hit as hard as they were? The only balls you can make a defensive argument for are the bloop single to CF (which Abercrombie would not have caught anyways) and Uggla trying to force a DP where there was one. The long shot to Hammer was Borowski's fault. The long shot to center was Borowski's fault. The hard single was Borowski's fault.

 

Please go to Chicago.

 

 

you are an idiot.

 

if your "closer" can't hold a 4 run lead...do you really think this is a "good team"?

 

if your centerfielder goes back for five seconds on a bloop...does that make us a "good team"?

 

how about your shortstop dropping a sure out?

 

or your left-fielder overrunning a likely out at the plate?

 

the players lost this game, not girardi. the simple fact that anyone is trying to put the blame on the manager's shoulders after that display is absolutley mind boggling.

If Reggie Abercrombie was not in, and Eric Reed was, we win.

 

 

so we lost because Girardi put in Abercrombie instead of Reed?

 

right....

 

you Girardi bashers are hysterical.

 

For the record, I am an Abercrombie basher! :lol

girardi didn't lose this game...don't even try to make it sound like he did. we played like a little-league team and deserved to lose.

Oh please. The apologies need to stop.

 

Anyone, and I mean anyone, gets someone at least warming up in that tenth inning. You're going to blame all 5 runs on the defense? Is it the defense's fault that the balls were hit as hard as they were? The only balls you can make a defensive argument for are the bloop single to CF (which Abercrombie would not have caught anyways - another tactical error) and Uggla trying to force a DP where there was one. The long shot to Hammer was Borowski's fault. The long shot to center was Borowski's fault. The hard single was Borowski's fault.

 

Please go to Chicago.

 

 

 

 

You kinda forgot the ball that Willingham let roll to the wall.

 

:lol

For all those who can't wait for Girardi's departure - be careful what you wish for - he will be taking his other coaches with him where he goes - we lose a great deal of coaching talent when that happens. While I don't always love the moves that Girardi makes, he made enough RIGHT moves this year to have us rooting, cheering and screaming in September for our team to possibly make the playoffs - with a team that had no business being close to that.

 

Personally, I'm not ready to part with the Girardi regime just yet. I'd like to see him in there next year with a bullpen and a decent center fielder and whatever else they do to upgrade this team. Give him a shot with a capable roster. Then decide.

 

GO MARLINS - I'm not giving up on you boys just yet! KEEP FIGHTING!!!!!

Even that ball off the wall could have been caught by Hammer. Just a horrible game that ruined my day. Why couldnt we have lost normally.

I think I speak for everyone when I say, Wildmarlinman really needs to STFU.

 

We don't need a thread about how much you hate Girardi every f***ing day. We get it you don't like him.

 

 

Thanks!

 

There is a quote that I can't remember that says that "anyone can manage a baseball game with all the tools they have now, but not everyone can get 25 strange guys to play hard for 162 games. I can't believe a baseball fan don't have a clue about this.

 

Talent alone doen't make a winning team, what our talented team did last year???

 

You put this young team with a manager like McKeon and they don't even come close to the record they have this year.

 

you have no clue. in game managing is imporant. how can you be so f***ing stupid. after all you've seen from joe u still have the nerve to say this.

 

yea this clubhouse is real hard to manage..... :blink:

If Reggie Abercrombie was not in, and Eric Reed was, we win.

 

 

so we lost because Girardi put in Abercrombie instead of Reed?

 

right....

 

you Girardi bashers are hysterical.

 

For the record, I am an Abercrombie basher! :lol

 

so am i...but if you are a manager and you have a "major league" center-fielder, he should make those plays...especially the second on.

 

abercrombie has no business being in the majors...and it unfortunatley cost us today.

For all those who can't wait for Girardi's departure - be careful what you wish for - he will be taking his other coaches with him where he goes - we lose a great deal of coaching talent when that happens. While I don't always love the moves that Girardi makes, he made enough RIGHT moves this year to have us rooting, cheering and screaming in September for our team to possibly make the playoffs - with a team that had no business being close to that.

 

Personally, I'm not ready to part with the Girardi regime just yet. I'd like to see him in there next year with a bullpen and a decent center fielder and whatever else they do to upgrade this team. Give him a shot with a capable roster. Then decide.

 

GO MARLINS - I'm not giving up on you boys just yet! KEEP FIGHTING!!!!!

 

 

 

Exactly, it all hinges on Loria.

 

Spend money to bolster the pen and the line-up? Or let Giradi go?

 

I'd rather see Loria and Samson go and bring in an owner with deeper pockets first.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.