Post Your Phone

Passion

My Cell Phone:

Sony Ericsson T290a

My outgoing Tally House Phone:

Cheap Wal-Mart Corded Phone, but I am upgrading to the cordless Phone system from vtech my parents are retiring for a new color screen vtech cordless phone system. Now I need to get EMBARQ out to fix my phone line quality and replace the jack in the house.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

Flummox, how is that Blackjack working out for you? I've heard mixed things.

I like it. First, it works well as a phone. People can hear you and you can hear them. You can download apps for Windows Mobile, the calendar is organized and interfaces well with my computer, and the internet is pretty awesome when in 3G range (I can also use it as modem for my laptop :D ). Another thing I like is that you can choose between "push email" and checking email periodically. I don't like my phone buzzing everytime I get spam about enhancing my manhood, so I have the BlackJack set to check my mail every 2 hours. It doesn't have WiFi ability, which is a con, and you can't edit MS Office documents (but you can view them). Ultimately, as far as I'm concerned, there is no perfect phone. All of them have flaws. This one has less flaws than most, though.

• 4 weeks later...