Lineups 05/22/2007 vs Phils

We need Reggie to set the table tonite.

Lookin forward to this game.

can't help it. it just makes me laugh

:confused

:|

Our offense usually follows suit with the lead off man. As he goes so does the team.

I'm not a Reggie fanatic but if he's in the lineup than Im rooting for him.

Olsen vs the Phillies is always interesting.

I liked somebody's, I don't remember who, point of batting Boone behind Olivo. Basically if Olivo bats 8th, he's going to get breaking ball after breaking ball out of the zone and strike out everytime. With Boone behind him, he'll get more fastball and pitches he can hit.

We need Reggie to set the table tonite.

Lookin forward to this game.

can't help it. it just makes me laugh

:confused

:|

Our offense usually follows suit with the lead off man. As he goes so does the team.

I'm not a Reggie fanatic but if he's in the lineup than Im rooting for him.

Olsen vs the Phillies is always interesting.

oh I dont care, it could be Olsen leading off and id still root for the team. its just the thought of Reggie leading off that makes me giggle

so ...

GO FISH!

I'm happy for reggie that he had a few good games but come on.

I swear the underlying cause to this is to have olivo and reggie as far away as possible from one another in the lineup.. because with the way Boone has been swinging this year, there is no reason for those two to get more ABs than him.

I think with the addition of Hermida back in this lineup, it doesnt make much sense now to abandon Hanley from the leadoff spot, one because we have no real other optionis and two because Jeremy looks like he can be a very nice run producer and a 1-5 of Hanley, Uggla, Cabs, Willy, Hammer would be very solid and even more solid when Jake gets back. And I can't stress enough how mind-boggling it is that we are taking ABs away from one of the more consistent hitters we've had this year (boone). Keep getting him as many ABs as possible while hes hitting and if we're set on hanley at 3rd, why not get his stick at the top of the lineup while Jake is hurting?