Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let's get it on!!!

Featured Replies

I'm hella pumped for this game today and this season. All you naysayers and pessimists can go to hell. I checked the standings today and we are tied for first place so let's get this sh*t on. I'm so full of emotion and come 4:00 I'm gonna start explodin. There's a storm coming through so the league better be ready. Santana is about to get lit up like a Christmas tree. The punk Mets fans will have nothing to cheer about so they will have ro resort to crying and picking fights in the stands. Listen here Mets fans, if you want to fight someone, come fight me bitches. I'm jacked up and I'll pop you like a firecracker. This is the year of the Fish, I feel it in my blood. I have the same feeling I had back in 2003 when everybody thought I was crazy. Well damn right I was crazy, crazy like a fox. Ladies and gentlemen, it's ass kicking time. Go Fish.

 

 

Crazy Fish

I actually rolled on the floor laughing when I read this.

 

You sir, are one demented individual, and you ought to be locked up.

I actually rolled on the floor laughing when i read this.

 

You sir, are one demented individual, and you ought to be locked up.

 

C'mon, atleast he's not being a pessimistic little bitch.

Yeah I got a good feeling about tonight's game.

 

It would be fun watching everyone on ESPN freak out tommorow if we rough up Santana.

 

"OH MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH JOHAN?"

After our beat down in September, for the Mets losing today could be contagious, sort of like how it was a few years ago when the Phillies could not find a way to beat us.

 

Is it fantasy, maybe, but it is Opening Day, I can dream.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Yeah I got a good feeling about tonight's game.

 

It would be fun watching everyone on ESPN freak out tommorow if we rough up Santana.

 

"OH MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH JOHAN?"

I can see it now..

"Johan Santana placed on the 60-day DL for not beating the Marlins."

YEAH!!!! Johan will be lucky to get past the first inning!!!I hope nobody parks too close to the stadium, because Jacobs, Uggla, Hanley are each going to hit OUT of the stadium. Hopefully there will be some broken windshields belonging to Mets fans!! It will give them something else to cry about after they watch their joke of a team lose by double digits to the young and awesome Marlins today!

 

sarcasm aside , from your lips to God's ears :thumbup

I'm hella pumped for this game today and this season. All you naysayers and pessimists can go to hell. I checked the standings today and we are tied for first place so let's get this sh*t on. I'm so full of emotion and come 4:00 I'm gonna start explodin. There's a storm coming through so the league better be ready. Santana is about to get lit up like a Christmas tree. The punk Mets fans will have nothing to cheer about so they will have ro resort to crying and picking fights in the stands. Listen here Mets fans, if you want to fight someone, come fight me bitches. I'm jacked up and I'll pop you like a firecracker. This is the year of the Fish, I feel it in my blood. I have the same feeling I had back in 2003 when everybody thought I was crazy. Well damn right I was crazy, crazy like a fox. Ladies and gentlemen, it's ass kicking time. Go Fish.

 

 

Crazy Fish

Amen bruddah!

I'm hella pumped for this game today and this season. All you naysayers and pessimists can go to hell. I checked the standings today and we are tied for first place so let's get this sh*t on.

 

You COULDN'T have seen us tied for first in today's standings. Technically, we're tied for second and .5 games behind the Nationals. But I agree with the sentiment. Let's rock!

I'm hella pumped for this game today and this season. All you naysayers and pessimists can go to hell. I checked the standings today and we are tied for first place so let's get this sh*t on. I'm so full of emotion and come 4:00 I'm gonna start explodin. There's a storm coming through so the league better be ready. Santana is about to get lit up like a Christmas tree. The punk Mets fans will have nothing to cheer about so they will have ro resort to crying and picking fights in the stands. Listen here Mets fans, if you want to fight someone, come fight me bitches. I'm jacked up and I'll pop you like a firecracker. This is the year of the Fish, I feel it in my blood. I have the same feeling I had back in 2003 when everybody thought I was crazy. Well damn right I was crazy, crazy like a fox. Ladies and gentlemen, it's ass kicking time. Go Fish.

 

 

Crazy Fish

 

hahaha I like it! That's the spirit! Lets kick these Muts all the way to baseball hell!

Yeah I got a good feeling about tonight's game.

 

It would be fun watching everyone on ESPN freak out tommorow if we rough up Santana.

 

"OH MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH JOHAN?"

I can see it now..

"Johan Santana placed on the 60-day DL for not beating the Marlins."

 

 

lmao!!

we lost to mets but two mets fans in fish tanks were told by police to leave it was guy and his lady that have sign with her

 

did that sign say "Shea Stadium South?" B/c those 2 d-bags were outside when we got to the stadium (my uncle, grandfather, and I), and they were annoying, as h3ll.

we lost to mets but two mets fans in fish tanks were told by police to leave it was guy and his lady that have sign with her

 

did that sign say "Shea Stadium South?" B/c those 2 d-bags were outside when we got to the stadium (my uncle, grandfather, and I), and they were annoying, as h3ll.

by time she taking away i was not able see what it say ((her friend was taking out first))

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.