Marlins Bullpen

From the best in the bigs to allowing more walks than hits

after we make 2 great defensive plays at the plate we walk 2 batters then finally get the out with 3 pitchers in 1 inning

the after a double we would ceawford nd upton seting up a longoria double

i mean so far we faced 15 batters in 2 inngs with 4 pitchers

we need to keep outta trouble or make some changes quick

Also this is not the first time our bullpen blows it for us

From the best in the bigs to allowing more walks than hits

after we make 2 great defensive plays at the plate we walk 2 batters then finally get the out with 3 pitchers in 1 inning

the after a double we would ceawford nd upton seting up a longoria double

i mean so far we faced 15 batters in 2 inngs with 4 pitchers

we need to keep outta trouble or make some changes quick

Also this is not the first time our bullpen blows it for us

dont overuse them in april and may.

dont take out olsen after 86 pitches, etc etc etc

Hopefully this is the straw that breaks the camel's back. It happened in Sunday's game with Rabelo. It would be nice for the front office to finally pull the trigger on some real bullpen help.

Just think, this all could have been avoided if our owner would spend some money in the offseason. I guess they put the organization in this situation...........the bullpen situation, not the competing for the lead in our division situation.

we defenitely need bullpen help, specifically a closer and an eigth inning man.

ONLY? :rolleyes:

not only but mainly

well...if that's the case, we're going nowhere (that's why I rolled eyes).

It's hard to just pickup a setup man and a closer, just like that. And if we do...we'll have to wait another month.

Say your prayers and hope Gregg gets it together, and hope someone picks it up in the 8th. Personally, I didn't think Pinto did bad tonight. The hits they got off of him were crap.

not only but mainly

It's hard to just pickup a setup man and a closer, just like that. And if we do...we'll have to wait another month.

Say your prayers and hope Gregg gets it together, and hope someone picks it up in the 8th. Personally, I didn't think Pinto did bad tonight. The hits they got off of him were crap.

we cant just sit here and wait for gregg to get it together. we gotta do smoething about the closer situation and the whole bullpen as a matter of fact.

not only but mainly

we cant just sit here and wait for gregg to get it together. we gotta do smoething about the closer situation and the whole bullpen as a matter of fact.

I smell De la Cruz

not only but mainly

but...MOST trades happen July 31st. If we do make a trade now for a reliever, the most realistic thing to hope for...is another journeyman (like Nelson).

It's not as if we're going to make a huge upgrade via trade, this year.

The solution will most probably have to come from within.

There is no "lights out" reliever on the market.

not only but mainly

I smell De la Cruz

as the closer?

not only but mainly

but...MOST trades happen July 31st. If we do make a trade now for a reliever, the most realistic thing to hope for...is another journeyman (like Nelson).

It's not as if we're going to make a huge upgrade via trade, this year.

The solution will most probably have to come from within.

There is no "lights out" reliever on the market.

i didnt mean make a trade RIGHT NOW. give gregg a couple more chances and if he struggles like he has this year, then make a trade for a bullpen arm.

not only but mainly

I smell De la Cruz

no as any help possible until jj mitre anibal come back

the the re up of the tank

I was thinking the other day that this team lacks a legitimate 8th inning set-up man and 9th inning reliable closer, but then again where the hell are the Marlins gonna get them from? Too much parity this year, I don't expecta lot of trades this year before the deadline not to mention not too much talent to trade for...