Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hutton to miss tonight's game, Marlins' execs fill in

Featured Replies

With Tommy Hutton a bit under the weather FSN Florida will have a rotating color analyst during tonight?s Florida Marlins vs. Arizona Diamondbacks game telecast.

 

Pxp announcer, Rich Waltz will be joined by Marlins President, Baseball Operations Admin Beinfest during the first ? fourth innings, Marlins President David Samson during the fifth ? sixth innings and Marlins Vice President and General Manager, Michael Hill during the seventh ? ninth innings.

 

FSN Press Release

Nooooooooooooooooo! T-Hut must be really sick. He's such an integral part to the Marlins broadcast. Hopefully it's only a 24-hour bug, because we could be in for a long one...especially if things keep going the way they have.

Could actually be pretty interesting. It will get less interesting as the night goes on. Beinfest will say something, Samson's annyoing, and Hill gives no opinions.

Could actually be pretty interesting. It will get less interesting as the night goes on. Beinfest will say something, Samson's annyoing, and Hill gives no opinions.

 

Get well soon Tommy! :mischief

I was tortured with Dewayne Staats yesterday and now I gotta deal with Samson. :(

Samson is sh*tty at a ton of things, but he's entertaining as hell.

I was tortured with Dewayne Staats yesterday and now I gotta deal with Samson. :(

Samson is sh*tty at a ton of things, but he's entertaining as hell.

 

I cringe every time I hear that little wiener's voice.

I was tortured with Dewayne Staats yesterday and now I gotta deal with Samson. :(

Samson is sh*tty at a ton of things, but he's entertaining as hell.

 

I cringe every time I hear that little wiener's voice.

 

I'd take nine innings of Samson over one inning of Dewayne Stats. I love watching Scott Kazmir pitch in between Marlins innings, but always have to mute their sleazy broadcasters. Especially after what they said about Rich and Tommy yesterday.

I was tortured with Dewayne Staats yesterday and now I gotta deal with Samson. :(

Samson is sh*tty at a ton of things, but he's entertaining as hell.

 

I cringe every time I hear that little wiener's voice.

 

I'd take nine innings of Samson over one inning of Dewayne Stats. I love watching Scott Kazmir pitch in between Marlins innings, but always have to mute their sleazy broadcasters. Especially after what they said about Rich and Tommy yesterday.

 

What'd they say about em yesterday? BTW- they look like cheap 80's porn stars. I can't stand to hear them. I personally tune into the radio and listen to the radio broadcast if i can.

 

Even if its only spanish.

 

(I don't speak spanish)

Chris

I was tortured with Dewayne Staats yesterday and now I gotta deal with Samson. :(

Samson is sh*tty at a ton of things, but he's entertaining as hell.

 

I cringe every time I hear that little wiener's voice.

 

I'd take nine innings of Samson over one inning of Dewayne Stats. I love watching Scott Kazmir pitch in between Marlins innings, but always have to mute their sleazy broadcasters. Especially after what they said about Rich and Tommy yesterday.

 

What'd they say about em yesterday? BTW- they look like cheap 80's porn stars. I can't stand to hear them. I personally tune into the radio and listen to the radio broadcast if i can.

 

Even if its only spanish.

 

(I don't speak spanish)

Chris

 

 

Well, they thought they were being funny when they accused Rich and Tommy of trashing their broadcast booth at the Trop. Then the lame color analyst said that Rich was probably spending his day off "baking cookies with the other Keebler elves."

 

Those guys always sound like assholes. They're always bitching about calls being unfair and "against the Rays." And today they were bitching about Iwamura not getting his suspension appealed, while Coco Crisp got two days taken off his suspensions and that the "Yankees and Red Sox get away with everything..."

 

Anyway, those announcers are so disgusting, they give me a whole new appreciation for Rich and Tommy. Rich may be small, but at least he doesn't look and sound like he's stuck in the '70s.

Those guys always sound like assholes. They're always bitching about calls being unfair and "against the Rays." And today they were bitching about Iwamura not getting his suspension appealed, while Coco Crisp got two days taken off his suspensions and that the "Yankees and Red Sox get away with everything..."

 

 

They have a legitimate gripe about this, Coco shouldn't have gotten days off his suspension

I was tortured with Dewayne Staats yesterday and now I gotta deal with Samson. :(

Samson is sh*tty at a ton of things, but he's entertaining as hell.

 

I cringe every time I hear that little wiener's voice.

 

I'd take nine innings of Samson over one inning of Dewayne Stats. I love watching Scott Kazmir pitch in between Marlins innings, but always have to mute their sleazy broadcasters. Especially after what they said about Rich and Tommy yesterday.

 

What'd they say about em yesterday? BTW- they look like cheap 80's porn stars. I can't stand to hear them. I personally tune into the radio and listen to the radio broadcast if i can.

 

Even if its only spanish.

 

(I don't speak spanish)

Chris

 

 

Well, they thought they were being funny when they accused Rich and Tommy of trashing their broadcast booth at the Trop. Then the lame color analyst said that Rich was probably spending his day off "baking cookies with the other Keebler elves."

 

Those guys always sound like assholes. They're always bitching about calls being unfair and "against the Rays." And today they were bitching about Iwamura not getting his suspension appealed, while Coco Crisp got two days taken off his suspensions and that the "Yankees and Red Sox get away with everything..."

 

Anyway, those announcers are so disgusting, they give me a whole new appreciation for Rich and Tommy. Rich may be small, but at least he doesn't look and sound like he's stuck in the '70s.

 

I would rather hear Samson than the Rays announcers.

I am seriously fed up of some fans trashing other teams broadcasters.It has gotten very old.

 

I'm sorry you feel this way. The Rays announcers are terrible though.

 

:gofish

I am seriously fed up of some fans trashing other teams broadcasters.It has gotten very old.

Most of us don't claim to have the best announcers, but the Rays announcers are terrible.

I am seriously fed up of some fans trashing other teams broadcasters.It has gotten very old.

 

Yep. And quite seriously I didn't find them all that bad, what little I was able to listen to them on Thursday.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.