September 9, 200818 yr The opposite of what it usually is. This time the Marlins had pretty good hitting, but bad pitching.
September 9, 200818 yr well back to .500 for the firt time since we were 3-3 and i dont know what the f*** is wrong with anibal.....his stuff just isnt the same
September 9, 200818 yr Author Whatever. That pretty much sums up what most of these losses have meant to us.
September 9, 200818 yr Nice pitching from Mark Hendrickson tonight... who continues to do well out of the pen. and then Miller & Nelson come in and blow it.
September 9, 200818 yr Whatever. That pretty much sums up what most of these losses have meant to us. Well, if I still took these losses the hard way...I wouldn't be alive, right now. I can accept the fact that the season is well over. I wouldn't even give a sh*t about wins at this point...but the less wins we have, the less of a chance I get to see Lindstrom in save situations...which is something I'd like to see, consistently, to see how Lindstrom does.
September 9, 200818 yr On the Phills broadcast they interviewed Rollins after the game and he paid respect to the fish.
September 9, 200818 yr Author Whatever. That pretty much sums up what most of these losses have meant to us. Well, if I still took these losses the hard way...I wouldn't be alive, right now. I can accept the fact that the season is well over. I wouldn't even give a sh*t about wins at this point...but the less wins we have, the less of a chance I get to see Lindstrom in save situations...which is something I'd like to see, consistently, to see how Lindstrom does. I was agreeing with you when you said "whatever" though. The only point in the rest of the season is to test out some of the young players and plan for the future.
September 9, 200818 yr we are pretty much done right now give Andrew Miller some starts start McDallas and Andino at 3rd and short Give Cantu and Hanley A break and lets see what Uggla and Jake have left Anibal should go on shutdown and we should call uo tucker mabin gaby and Coughlan as soon as the playoffs are over
September 9, 200818 yr we still eeeded expectations..all we g2 do is win next 2 vs philly and sweep the nats, go fish, and heat!!!!!!!!!!!
September 9, 200818 yr we still eeeded expectations..all we g2 do is win next 2 vs philly and sweep the nats, go fish, and heat!!!!!!!!!!! You still not giving up.
September 9, 200818 yr I dont wanna give up BUT we are not CONSITANT and thats what a playoff team Needs to be (Unles you play in the NL WEST)
September 9, 200818 yr we still eeeded expectations..all we g2 do is win next 2 vs philly and sweep the nats, go fish, and heat!!!!!!!!!!! You still not giving up. yea man i lve the fish i have been there through bad and good what can i say its the type of fan i am
September 9, 200818 yr I will personally write you a letter of apology if the fish make it in the playoffs for the following statement. YOU ARE NUTS. OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND. Stop wishing dude, they are so far out of it its not even funny. And Im not talking about position wise. The work ethic, the determination, the play, its all gone. They dont have a chance even if they did have it in them, and they dont, and I dont know why you still do.
September 9, 200818 yr I will personally write you a letter of apology if the fish make it in the playoffs for the following statement. YOU ARE NUTS. OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND. Stop wishing dude, they are so far out of it its not even funny. And Im not talking about position wise. The work ethic, the determination, the play, its all gone. They dont have a chance even if they did have it in them, and they dont, and I dont know why you still do. cuz im a die hard fan since i was little...and miracles do exist....ill wait till the last game 2 say anything
September 9, 200818 yr Sanchez should be shut down and Miller put back in the rotation, Anibal is not 100% and we don't want him to get hurt again
September 9, 200818 yr I'm gonna keep saying this from now until October... If youre a true Marlins fan, keep on watching...theres a lot of little positives to keep an eye on... but just dont sweat the negatives, its not worth sweating right now... Enjoy the bright side of these games and youll be fine... watch Hanley play, watch Cody's toughness, watch our September callups, watch Alfredo smile, watch Ricky and JJ shine, keep an eye on Fredi's moves, watch Baker mature, look forward to the Lindstrom-Test, see if Gregg and Pinto can regain their stride, watch Gonzo lead by example, laugh at Rich and Tommy, send some emails in on Tuesday, and most imporantly, stay a true fan...not all of these guys will be here next year, watch them while you can... We exceeded expectations, be thankful
September 9, 200818 yr Well, the way it is for the Marlins to make the play-offs through the division would have to be: Marlins go 14-4 or better (doubtful) Mets go about 7-12 or 6-13 (also doubtful but possible) Phillies go 6-12 or worse (Also doubtful) Realize that the Marlins play both Mets and Phillies 8 more times total (Phillies 5 (2 more this series) and Mets 3, final series) Marlins need to win this series, then go 6-4 in the other 10 games, with the Mets and Phillies doing the aforementioned. The other Marlins games are 6 with Washington, 3 with Houston, and a make-up game with the Reds. I could see a possible 6-4 in there, maybe 7-3 or 8-2 with 6 of the games being against Washington, but unfortunately I just can't imagine it happening. The way I see it, the Marlins need to go at least 6-2 against Mets and Phillies from here on out. *The Phils and Mets do not play each other again*
September 9, 200818 yr i watch marlins when noo football on tv i want fred to bring some young pitcher so we can see what we have 2009 because this season is over i not sure fred think we make out 71/2 hole
September 9, 200818 yr I'm gonna keep saying this from now until October... If youre a true Marlins fan, keep on watching...theres a lot of little positives to keep an eye on... but just dont sweat the negatives, its not worth sweating right now... Enjoy the bright side of these games and youll be fine... watch Hanley play, watch Cody's toughness, watch our September callups, watch Alfredo smile, watch Ricky and JJ shine, keep an eye on Fredi's moves, watch Baker mature, look forward to the Lindstrom-Test, see if Gregg and Pinto can regain their stride, watch Gonzo lead by example, laugh at Rich and Tommy, send some emails in on Tuesday, and most imporantly, stay a true fan...not all of these guys will be here next year, watch them while you can... We exceeded expectations, be thankful i agree, let's go fish if not this year next year!!!!!!!! lets pretend this is 02 and next year is 03 lol
September 9, 200818 yr just feels like the last 4 or 5 games, we been heading into the 2nd inning down 2 - 0
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.