Manny to the Marlins?

305LaTiNo

I'm not saying I believe it...I am just passing along this story I found online.

November 11, 2008...1:51 am

Manny, We Missed You

Per 2 solid sources: The Marlins are poised to make a run and enter the Manny Ramirez sweepstakes with a creative 2 year deal. While on the surface it sounds preposterous; don't laugh. Manny has a house (and his entire family) living near Miami and has wanted to play for the Marlins for years. We're also being told that the deal would include an option after the first year that would allow him to opt-out and become a free agent. No word yet on the money figures though 2 years at about 22 a piece sounds about right.

Also, we are told that the Marlins are looking to move Dan Uggla to third base (and not trade him) , Jorge Cantu to firstbase and either Bonaficio or Coghlin to play the keystone at second base?. Interesting, to say the least, as that scenario would block the path of Gaby Sanchez.

http://cityofchamps.wordpress.com/2008/11/...-we-missed-you/

ok now to take this seriouzlyz like OMFG NOAZ WAI!!!!!!!

Really, it says he would come here because he owns a house here, seriously, that's what they said about A-Rod and why he would come here. Stop reading everything on the internet that has the word Manny and Marlins in the same sentence

Also, LOL at two solid sources. I bet this is a prank the scouts decided to pull on the writer, that would be funny.

Damnit Dim, I have to scroll so far when you post!

See how it feels?

Although Chalmers is awesome.

End Transmission.

The "solid sources" didn't even spell Chris Coghlan correctly.

It took six months before 80% of the people here could spell his name correctly so bad spelling really means nothing. EB's name has been misspelled for a day and a half by the legitimate media - Bonafacio, Bonificio, Bonifacio - what makes it funny is Manny and the Marlins being mentioned in the same sentence...

It took six months before 80% of the people here could spell his name correctly so bad spelling really means nothing. EB's name has been misspelled for a day and a half by the legitimate media - Bonafacio, Bonificio, Bonifacio - what makes it funny is Manny and the Marlins being mentioned in the same sentence...