April 26, 200917 yr Tommy and Rich just announced that Graham Taylor will pitch tomorrow and Logan Kensing will be designated for assignment.
April 26, 200917 yr He should have been designated for a big fat kick in the ballsack with a spiked boot.
April 26, 200917 yr Wonder if tonight was the straw that broke the camel's back. Also, Hopper wasn't used at all since he's been called up, correct?
April 26, 200917 yr He should have been designated for a big fat kick in the ballsack with a spiked boot. :lol vicious! he's the 'odd man out' after tonight. IMO he will not be missed anytime soon.
April 26, 200917 yr Wonder if he lands in AAA Somebody might take a flier on him. The popular pick is SD but I don't know if they have any more room for an out of options pitcher lol
April 26, 200917 yr about f***ing time to get rid of the most unreliable guy weve had in the pen....and i hate the way he walks like a duck.
April 26, 200917 yr He has sucked, but I wonder if any one will pick him up or if he'll go to triple a for us. I know every one is hating on him but man that's gotta suck to get that call into the mangers office.
April 26, 200917 yr That was FAST, but really necessary. Maybe we are trying to sneak him through. GMs are still looking at the final box score and Logan cruises on down.
April 26, 200917 yr Well...atleast we know what will happen when Proctor comes back lol. I forgot Proctor was even on this team. That "when" is really more like "if." Probably see Taylor up tomorrow and than Carols Martinez up Monday
April 26, 200917 yr We are not going to see Carlos Martinez up on Monday. Taylor is going to have to make atleast two starts.
April 26, 200917 yr Noooooooo What Happens to the Misadventures They should put in Amezaga that would be so funny But Kensing has pitched like crap it was bound to happen
April 26, 200917 yr I would like to see the Marlins get Steven Shell from Nationals now that he's at the tail end of his DFA period. Guy had a terrific 2008, I think there's still something there. If I remember Rizzo DFA's him as much because he didn't like his "aura" as his effectiveness in the first two weeks of this season. I usually am not big on cast-offs like him but something makes me think he could be different.
April 26, 200917 yr what i heard on radio is that Kensing was put on waver if not pick by other team he can be sign to AAA
April 26, 200917 yr I was at the game.Let me say, Jeffrey Loria stormed from his seat and walked off shaking his head left to right in anger.
April 26, 200917 yr He'll probably end up with Seattle they seem to be collecting former Marlins pitchers at least in AAA. Might need to take Pinto with him.
April 26, 200917 yr I would like to see the Marlins get Steven Shell from Nationals now that he's at the tail end of his DFA period. Guy had a terrific 2008, I think there's still something there. If I remember Rizzo DFA's him as much because he didn't like his "aura" as his effectiveness in the first two weeks of this season. I usually am not big on cast-offs like him but something makes me think he could be different. I like this. He's certainly worth a look for basically free.
April 26, 200917 yr I was at the game.Let me say, Jeffrey Loria stormed from his seat and walked off shaking his head left to right in anger. that in the world? Where you get that pic of Hanley? lol!!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.