Last postgame thread.

Erick

I can't believe the season ends with Paul Hoover beating us. That sums up the season. Unbelieveable disappointment. Now the lean years begin.

That's easily the most negative slant I've ever seen. You're crazy if you think this season as a whole was a "unbelievable disappointment".

I can't believe the season ends with Paul Hoover beating us. That sums up the season. Unbelieveable disappointment. Now the lean years begin.

hopefully your disappointment continues....

I'll wait till ST...April...May(at the earliest),to see what talent produces and disappoints.

:( My boys... What am I going to do with myself the rest of the year????

Stalk Baker?

True, HOW WILL I SEE BAKER???? I won't be able to get my fix!

btw, Miguel cabrera is saying he got those cuts and bruises from his dog. Worst excuse ever?

http://Adminbrownsports.com/baseball/miguel-cabrera-drunk-fight-tigers-loss-face-cuts-pictures/9949

That's easily the most negative slant I've ever seen. You're crazy if you think this season as a whole was a "unbelievable disappointment".

I'm being sarcastic.

:thumbdown

An Uggla error comes back to bite us in the ass but an otherwise great series against the Phils and an exciting season!

I'm eager to see how this offseason will play out!

really wanted to see jj get that era under 3 but overall a great year from him. however, i feel like loria apparently feels in that this team did underacheive a little and i feel we had the team to go deep into the playoffs. overall a good season but i am not satisfied.

i also do not think that fredi needs to be fired nor do many of the coaches and i think presley did a very good job. tosca ehhhh maybe valentine would be a better bench coach and i really like porter in terms of working with the outfielders.

Man this sucks. You couldn't have told me before the year began we weren't going to the playoffs barring major injuries. A least overall we had a good season and made it interesting down to the end. I hope I haven't seen the last of Dan in a marlins uni.

Here's to next year and players playing to their potential and beyond. Along with a few over achievers.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.