Can the stadium workers really be this stupid?

h2r09

Gosh Darnit. Why do guys doing manual labor in the Florida Sun need breaks. Bunch on wieners.

Heavy Dose of Sarcasm above.

considering there is a difference between a sun break and sleeping and the fact that it has been incredibly nice lately and mild, you're wrong. im sorry but there is no excuse for laying down sleeping at any job, no matter if you are on a break.

Gosh Darnit. Why do guys doing manual labor in the Florida Sun need breaks. Bunch on wieners.

considering there is a difference between a sun break and sleeping and the fact that it has been incredibly nice lately and mild, you're wrong. im sorry but there is no excuse for laying down sleeping at any job, no matter if you are on a break.

You dont know these men. I'm pretty sure they're "allowed" to do this in some form. This isn't your concern. They have supervisors. I'm thankful that they're building OUR stadium to begin with. Check the webcam 3 hours later, if the same guys are still there sleeping, then you have a problem.

I'm sure those nurses and doctors pulling 24-hour shifts and taking a nap in the on-call room would agree lol

So you think you have the right to tell anyone what they can do on their own time? You plan on following them home and start complaining they should be at the job site working instead of in their beds? If no one is falling to their deaths because they are tired and making simple mistakes then they aren't working hard enough for you?

You call them stupid when you have no knowledge at all of their jobs? Sounds pretty self-rightous and egotistical to me.

I worked high rise construction for a while when I first got out of the military. You only get so much time for each break, including lunch. It wasn't worth the limited time to get off the building and go to get something to eat at lunch. Most would bring their lunch, eat it on the floor they were currently working, and then lay back to relax until it was again time to work.

Construction is on time. Even if they finished way ahead of time, we still aren't moving in until April of 2012. Deal with it.

Unbelievable! If you look at the latest panoramic, there's a group of workers lounging to the right, one sleeping (quite blatantly!) and, the worst of offense of them all, the construction worker to the left is sitting there and smiling at the camera! They should be whipped, have their lunch breaks revoked and be forced to work 24 hours a day with nothing more than a small cup of water every few hours.

Unbelievable! If you look at the latest panoramic, there's a group of workers lounging to the right, one sleeping (quite blatantly!) and, the worst of offense of them all, the construction worker to the left is sitting there and smiling at the camera! They should be whipped, have their lunch breaks revoked and be forced to work 24 hours a day with nothing more than a small cup of water every few hours.

:lol

If you look on the latest panorama and then move it all the way to the left you can see multiple guys underneath the shade sleeping on the beam where the rectractable roof will go. Does this piss anyone else off? Do your f***ing job.

If you would have taken a second to look at the time at which the panoramic picture is taken, you would have seen that is was between 12 noon and 1 pm. The panoramic picture is only taken once a per day and it is always during the lunch break. You will always see people resting there in the shade given by the future roof support. So, get used to it. I suggest you go find something else to piss you off.......perhaps people who wrongly accuse a hard working man of being lazy.....that would piss you off, right?

Well now you're just treating them like kings. Water every few hours? Rome wasn't built in a day, but it could've been had there been no water to slow things down.

Well now you're just treating them like kings. Water every few hours? Rome wasn't built in a day, but it could've been had there been no water to slow things down.

Oh c'mon. Ya gotta see the logic in this. Someone that has never worked a day in his life telling others how to do their jobs. Makes perfect sense.

I say this person should go down to the job site and tell these lazy ass workers exactly how they should be conducting themselves. But call me first. I gotta see this.