The Greatest Bank Robber of All Time

Entendu

http://www.wfsb.com/news/26680314/detail.html

Windsor Bank Robbed

No Injuries Reported

POSTED: 3:51 pm EST January 31, 2011UPDATED: 4:16 pm EST January 31, 2011

facebookdel.icio.usbuzzdiggreddit›› Email›› PrintWINDSOR, Conn. -- A Windsor bank was robbed on Monday morning.

Police said that around 9:30 a.m., the Sovereign Bank located on Windsor Avenue was robbed by a man.

Police said the man was described as being dark-skinned and was 6 feet 2 inches tall with a thin build. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a hooded sweatshirt under it and was wearing dark, saggy pants. The man was also wearing knit gloves and a baseball cap with the Florida Marlins logo on it.

Police said when the man entered the bank, he approached a teller and implied he had a weapon and demanded money.

Police said he made off with an undetermined amount of money and was last seen in the parking lot of the Windsor Shopping Center.

Anyone with information about the robbery should contact the Windsor Police Department at 860-688-5273 ext. 512.

Well, from what I understand you're only allowed to have an opinion if you have season tickets. Otherwise anything that you say would be wrong.

Or you need to attend Funfest.

This guy did it because he wanted to buy his 2012 season tickets. So he can say whatever he wants.

He may have missed Funfest, though.

Well, from what I understand you're only allowed to have an opinion if you have season tickets. Otherwise anything that you say would be wrong.

Or you need to attend Funfest.

I get my opinion in 2012!

I'm looking forward to indiscriminately ignoring your opinions.

Until then, stop posting because you don't count.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...