5/6 Post Game

Wes Helms is the worst player in baseball.

Silly.

Can't hit, can't field, can't run.

No upside, just horrible.

f*** him.

He's 0.9 wins better than Juan Pierre and Aubrey Huff.

Juan Pierre and Aubrey Huff play everyday, so their horribleness is exposed more.

And Aubrey Huff only looks horrible because he was playing out of position to start the year.

Helms already has a -1.8 UZR and he's barely played. You have a better chance of hitting righties than Wes Helms does.

All he's good for is the occasional single against left-handed pitching.

When Morrison comes back, I'm going to guess Dobbs goes back to the bench. Hopefully that means Wes will only see the occasional PH against lefties.

But to put the main focus of disappointment for this game directly on Helms is silly

Wes Helms is the worst player in baseball.

Silly.

Can't hit, can't field, can't run.

No upside, just horrible.

f*** him.

He's 0.9 wins better than Juan Pierre and Aubrey Huff.

Juan Pierre and Aubrey Huff play everyday, so their horribleness is exposed more.

And Aubrey Huff only looks horrible because he was playing out of position to start the year.

Helms already has a -1.8 UZR and he's barely played. You have a better chance of hitting righties than Wes Helms does.

All he's good for is the occasional single against left-handed pitching.

UZR isn't a great stat.

Maybe if you said he's the worst bench player in the league, I may see your argument but saying he's the worst player in the league when he's barely hurting the team is a bit much.

UZR isn't a great stat.

Maybe if you said he's the worst bench player in the league, I may see your argument but saying he's the worst player in the league when he's barely hurting the team is a bit much.

If he's the worst bench player in the league, he's the worst player in the league.

If he were starting to make his #'s look laughably bad, he'd be the worst player in the big leagues.

And regardless of which defensive stat you look at, I'm sure he's below average at this point in his career. He has Mike Jacobs range at 3B.

He sucks. At everything.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.