Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rotten Fish of the Week (May 2 - May 8)

Featured Replies

Stats For The Week

 

[ATTACH]33.IPB[/ATTACH]

 

(Click image to enlarge)

 

Past Winners:

 

April 1-3 - Javier Vazquez

April 4-10 - Hanley Ramirez

April 11-17 - Omar Infante

April 18-24 - Hanley Ramirez

April 25-May 1 - Edward Mujica

I have a feeling Hanley is gonna win this again. Its insane how many he's won, hopefully he can turn this around soon and salvage the season!

I'll go Hanley on this one, but he has been swinging the bat better lately, just running into some sh*tty luck

I voted for Volly Polly Rollie.

 

Hanley only escaped cause he was 4 for 4 in stealing bases. His only saving grace from the suck fest. (Yeah, I'm sure Hanley and Boner will each get 15+ SB's this year...would love to see each get 25+)

Its Hanley all the way. Volstad shouldnt even be on this list thats ridiculous he pitched well. The first inning should have been 0 runs if Gaby doesnt mess up the double play ball.

A shout out to Chris Coghlan and his stellar 4 for 28 this week. Worse numbers across the board than Hanley, as hard as that is to believe.

  • Author

Its Hanley all the way. Volstad shouldnt even be on this list thats ridiculous he pitched well.

 

 

Volstad made 2 starts this week and I don't think he was the worst but I think he earned a nomination.

I don't even consider Helms to be an MLB player so won't choose him here. Hanley all the way.

 

I think it's time to get pretty concerned btw:

 

Hanley Ramirez, GB rate:

2009: 38.6

2010: 51.0

2011: 60.2

I'm gonna go with Uncle Weshit.

 

 

That name implies that he gets "hit"s somewhere in there. smh

 

It's a Dr. Failfest :(

Helms doesn't belong on the list, he didn't play enough.

 

 

His uselessness is a reason that he should be on the list every week.

 

I could vote for Hanley every week because he's underperforming like hell. I just like to vary who I vote for :D

Helms doesn't belong on the list, he didn't play enough.

 

 

 

Actually, he did play enough.

Hopefully, he never sees the field again.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.