Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/30 Post Game

Featured Replies

I'd probably be a lot more happy over these two wins if I hadn't gotten dumped last night.

 

I'm a depressing individual right now.

I'd probably be a lot more happy over these two wins if I hadn't gotten dumped last night.

 

I'm a depressing individual right now.

 

 

Now you can have any girl you want.

Other than Leo being Leo, it was a nice game. Nice to see Lomo get some hits to get runs home.

 

When are we expecting Coghlan to play again whether its in NOLA or FLA?

That's 3 great outings in a row by Chris Volstad. :thumbup

 

 

To be fair 2 of those wins came off the 30th and 28th worst offense in all of baseball. However he did look sharper in his starts since that atrocious Phillies game. Hopefully he can keep it up the rest of the year.

I think we might be back to our pre-june selves, Leo almost blowing a 3 run save? Yep.

 

 

That Leo is going to be the death of me!

 

Back to YAY! CHEER FOR VICTORY! Lets beat the Rangers!

No, go back to hating the team. We're 2-0 since you gave up.

It can't be coincidental!

 

These rituals don't work. The dog proved it.

 

Amen! Once the dog died, it died.

When are we expecting Coghlan to play again whether its in NOLA or FLA?

 

 

He's scheduled to resume "baseball activities" this weekend.

 

Hopefully in Triple A, you can't convince me now that he is better from his injury he will now start to produce.

 

I will say he gets a lot of doubles for sucking, too bad he can't hit any better even at like .270 I would be pretty happy.

When are we expecting Coghlan to play again whether its in NOLA or FLA?

 

 

He's scheduled to resume "baseball activities" this weekend.

 

Hopefully in Triple A, you can't convince me now that he is better from his injury he can now start to produce.

 

I will say he gets a lot of doubles for sucking, too bad he can't hit any better even at like .270 I would be pretty happy.

 

.270 Coghlan has a .800+ OPS.

I think we might be back to our pre-june selves, Leo almost blowing a 3 run save? Yep.

 

 

That Leo is going to be the death of me!

 

Back to YAY! CHEER FOR VICTORY! Lets beat the Rangers!

No, go back to hating the team. We're 2-0 since you gave up.

It can't be coincidental!

 

:lol

When are we expecting Coghlan to play again whether its in NOLA or FLA?

 

 

He's scheduled to resume "baseball activities" this weekend.

 

Hopefully in Triple A, you can't convince me now that he is better from his injury he will now start to produce.

 

I will say he gets a lot of doubles for sucking, too bad he can't hit any better even at like .270 I would be pretty happy.

 

 

I still take Coghlan's bat over Wise's

Other than Leo being Leo, it was a nice game. Nice to see Lomo get some hits to get runs home.

 

When are we expecting Coghlan to play again whether its in NOLA or FLA?

 

 

Leo gave up 2 runs so we could finally have a 1-run win.

15 game winning streak upcoming!

 

 

Oh that will make my panties moist.

 

Just when I was actually believing you were legit.....

 

Well I am legit and I apologize for that. It happens when you leave the page up on the computer and your 19 year old son sits down at the keyboard.

15 game winning streak upcoming!

 

 

Oh that will make my panties moist.

 

Just when I was actually believing you were legit.....

 

Well I am legit and I apologize for that. It happens when you leave the page up on the computer and your 19 year old son sits down at the keyboard.

... yes, the first thing I think of when my mother leaves a webpage open is to talk about her baby parts.

Gag.

15 game winning streak upcoming!

 

 

Oh that will make my panties moist.

 

Just when I was actually believing you were legit.....

 

Well I am legit and I apologize for that. It happens when you leave the page up on the computer and your 19 year old son sits down at the keyboard.

... yes, the first thing I think of when my mother leaves a webpage open is to talk about her baby parts.

Gag.

 

this is getting weird....

15 game winning streak upcoming!

 

 

Oh that will make my panties moist.

 

Just when I was actually believing you were legit.....

 

Well I am legit and I apologize for that. It happens when you leave the page up on the computer and your 19 year old son sits down at the keyboard.

... yes, the first thing I think of when my mother leaves a webpage open is to talk about her baby parts.

Gag.

 

 

You never met my son, if you had you'd believe it in an instant.

... yes, the first thing I think of when my mother leaves a webpage open is to talk about her baby parts.

Gag.

 

 

 

You never met my son, if you had you'd believe it in an instant.

So your son is Oedipus? Understood then.

This is so much fun.

 

Lets not even look at the other LOSING post game threads. This one's gold as it is, win or lose though.

15 game winning streak upcoming!

 

 

Oh that will make my panties moist.

 

Just when I was actually believing you were legit.....

 

Well I am legit and I apologize for that. It happens when you leave the page up on the computer and your 19 year old son sits down at the keyboard.

 

Ummmmmmmmmmm........okay.

My post got deleted for not staying on topic with the moist panties discussion.

 

So please, tell me more about moist panties.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.