Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/10 Postgame, Anibal throws 1-hit shutout

Featured Replies

Awesome start by anibal but just shows how inconstant he's been this year. Keep these starts going.

 

Dominguez 3-4 against the Pirates. Keyword the PIRATES. Let's see how he does against Atlanta and some top talent teams.

 

Not trying to be negative but awesome game.

Stop staying its JUST the Pirates - dont we traditionally stink at PNC? So nice to see consecutive wins!

 

As Jack said "I don't think we won more than a game or two here," during his previous experience as manager.

 

His memory was right.

 

0-3 in 2003.

 

0-3 in 2004.

 

1-3 in 2005.

Stop staying its JUST the Pirates - dont we traditionally stink at PNC? So nice to see consecutive wins!

 

 

I don't buy into the stadium luck thing. Of course streaks happen but as they are starting to show streaks can change. Dominguez has never been to PnC park so he shouldn't be apart of that equation anyway.

Awesome start by anibal but just shows how inconstant he's been this year. Keep these starts going.

 

Dominguez 3-4 against the Pirates. Keyword the PIRATES. Let's see how he does against Atlanta and some top talent teams.

 

Not trying to be negative but awesome game.

Awesome start by anibal but just shows how inconstant he's been this year. Keep these starts going.

 

Dominguez 3-4 against the Pirates. Keyword the PIRATES. Let's see how he does against Atlanta and some top talent teams.

 

Not trying to be negative but awesome game.

 

 

 

Ha where I'm from I just call bi-polar an attitude problem.

I could be wrong but I think we went 7-0 against the Pirates this year. Weee!

I don't know if this has ever been reported here, but Helms is supposedly out for the season because of bone spurs. He was sucking in his limited AAA appearances and made the announcement right before September call-ups. The Braves released him.

Poo...Dominguez gets 3 hits and Ani throws a shutout....and it wasn't on TV

 

 

I don't have an early schedule to look at. Was this suppose to be on tv and then taken off becaused we tanked this year? Or was it scheduled to be off from the beginning because of everything on 9/11?

I could be wrong but I think we went 7-0 against the Pirates this year. Weee!

 

6-0 but who's counting lol.

You and Erick apparently.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.