December 8, 201114 yr If Wilson slips through our grasp, I'd like to see us at least throw an offer at Fielder.
December 8, 201114 yr If Wilson slips through our grasp, I'd like to see us at least throw an offer at Fielder. This.
December 8, 201114 yr If Wilson slips through our grasp, I'd like to see us at least throw an offer at Fielder. This. That.
December 8, 201114 yr Why, even if we do end up with the large haul of Reyes, Bell, Buehrle AND Wilson, would I still be a bit upset we never landed Pujols or Fielder..... Sarcasm, I hope. No genuine. Like I am thrilled about the 3 we have signed, but I just think it would be incredible to sign either the best player in the game or a 50 HR threat bat.
December 8, 201114 yr With Prince off the Table (seems that way) Are the Fish going to be adding at least one more Big bat to the linup? and who might it be?
December 8, 201114 yr I would move Gabby just to get Lomo and his legs at 1B. And get his knee out of LF. Kid is kinda scarey when he heads toward a wall. Any wall. We are still in the FA signings. The trades will be starting soon enough. I would bet the groundwork for some are going on as we type.
December 8, 201114 yr Jon_Heyman: #marlins, already stealing show, are still very interested in prince fielder. waiting on cj today, then move on prince When will it end? I thought Samson was on record as saying they weren't intereted in Fielder, is heyman credible and will we actually puruse Prince?
December 8, 201114 yr Jon_Heyman: #marlins, already stealing show, are still very interested in prince fielder. waiting on cj today, then move on prince When will it end? I thought Samson was on record as saying they weren't intereted in Fielder, is heyman credible and will we actually puruse Prince? Who are we to belive?
December 8, 201114 yr I have a friend who is very very close to ozzie guillen... i talked to him last week and he said reyes was a lock and that we were interested in fielder but didnt believe fielder would come... that was before all this happened so who knows now
December 8, 201114 yr When will it end? I thought Samson was on record as saying they weren't intereted in Fielder, is heyman credible and will we actually puruse Prince? Heyman is credible but all the conflicting reports make it very difficult to know who has the real story right now.
December 8, 201114 yr Heyman and Rosenthal are legit. Rosenthal is the one who debunked Olney's "source" that Hanley was going to be traded.
December 8, 201114 yr How can these guys vary so much in their reports? Surely they share insider contacts/sources a lot of the time?
December 8, 201114 yr How can these guys vary so much in their reports? Surely they share insider contacts/sources a lot of the time? Because they all want to be first to report something, even if it isn't true at all.
December 8, 201114 yr Heyman and Rosenthal are legit. Rosenthal is the one who debunked Olney's "source" that Hanley was going to be traded. Lebatard, Stugotz talked about who to believe before Samson came on last night. Their opinion was listen to locals. Locals will make sure they can verify and not spread unfounded reports because local reputation is on the line. And if we can't trust them no one is going to read their stuff, believe their sources, or where they write. They may not have as many breaking stores, but you know it is truthful. National media are mainly guys trying to make a place for themselves. They are more daring to break stories and don't always verify what is said. That is the jist of the conversation. Just thought I would pass it on. I didn't say it; just reported it, lol.
December 8, 201114 yr Heyman and Rosenthal are legit. Rosenthal is the one who debunked Olney's "source" that Hanley was going to be traded. Lebatard, Stugotz talked about who to believe before Samson came on last night. Their opinion was listen to locals. Locals will make sure they can verify and not spread unfounded reports because local reputation is on the line. And if we can't trust them no one is going to read their stuff, believe their sources, or where they write. They may not have as many breaking stores, but you know it is truthful. National media are mainly guys trying to make a place for themselves. They are more daring to break stories and don't always verify what is said. That is the jist of the conversation. Just thought I would pass it on. I didn't say it; just reported it, lol. Can we trust you, maybe you're trying to make a . . .
December 8, 201114 yr I'm guessing Boras is going to up his asking price after that deal Pujols just got.
December 8, 201114 yr Heyman and Rosenthal are legit. Rosenthal is the one who debunked Olney's "source" that Hanley was going to be traded. Lebatard, Stugotz talked about who to believe before Samson came on last night. Their opinion was listen to locals. Locals will make sure they can verify and not spread unfounded reports because local reputation is on the line. And if we can't trust them no one is going to read their stuff, believe their sources, or where they write. They may not have as many breaking stores, but you know it is truthful. National media are mainly guys trying to make a place for themselves. They are more daring to break stories and don't always verify what is said. That is the jist of the conversation. Just thought I would pass it on. I didn't say it; just reported it, lol. I agree, most the national guys aren't ones to be trusted....that's why I only listed 2 lol
December 8, 201114 yr I'm guessing Boras is going to up his asking price after that deal Pujols just got. More than likely unfortunately.
December 8, 201114 yr JCR keeps on saying the Marlins have no interest whatsoever in Fielder. All the beat writers have said the same I think. I wonder if the Marlins' thinking will change if Wilson is no longer an option.
December 8, 201114 yr JCR seems like a jerk in his tweets I've met him and chatted with him several times. He's a really nice guy.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.