Prince Fielder to Tigers

mystikol87

Bautista and Fielder back to back would be sick. Potential for 100 HRs from the 3-4 hitters right there.

Unfortunately I don't think it will be enough for them to compensate for their weakness in rotation. Last year they had basically one good starter (Romero) and two okay starters (Morrow, Cecil). The rest was a disaster.

Drabek is still young, but he got shelled in AAA after being demoted from the majors. They probably rushed him. There's also rumors floating around that he's on the trading block too.

It's funny that the people worrying about how Prince will produce late in a 6-7 year contract are the same ones who have no problem giving a 31 year old (or older), with declining numbers, a 10 year deal.

No problem giving Prince a 6/130 to go with Reyes 6/106

It's funny that the people worrying about how Prince will produce late in a 6-7 year contract are the same ones who have no problem giving a 31 year old (or older), with declining numbers, a 10 year deal.

Agree.

1. Its albert pujols. There is real historical significance there. His health record has been great.

2. Its not that fielders production will decline like alberts will. Its that he most likely wont even be on the field. Stop being lazy and do a quick 10 min google search to see how long players around his size last in the majors. He is the fattest player, ever, for his height. Ever.

You're the one being lazy. We've been through this before.

Let me know what your "sources" think tho

Hey now.. lets not go overboard.

I post from work too.. I just don't get any work done. lol

From what I saw, the Pujols to Marlins rumors were heating up and you took a leap of faith, trying to come out looking like you knew something... which I suspect you didn't. No offense.

1. Its albert pujols. There is real historical significance there. His health record has been great.

2. Its not that fielders production will decline like alberts will. Its that he most likely wont even be on the field. Stop being lazy and do a quick 10 min google search to see how long players around his size last in the majors. He is the fattest player, ever, for his height. Ever.

You're the one being lazy. We've been through this before.

Let me know what your "sources" think tho

If i was still in college and spending my time infront of a computer i would do the work for you. But im not. I post from my phone while i work.

If you really think i invented this source years ago (when i posted a rough rending and gave early details of the park) to bring it up now because i magically knew the marlins would go after pujols...i mean wow. You sound like heat84. I must be an alien. Maybe my source is a time traveling alien!

I don't get this lol.

You say you would post your sources if you weren't busy, yet you're on here as much as I am.

DALLAS -- It seems that everyone at the Hilton Anatole -- from scouts to officials to media -- believe the Texas Rangers are going to get involved in the Prince Fielder sweepstakes.

But as of Tuesday morning, Rangers president Nolan Ryan isn't so sure. He said that he doesn't see how Fielder fits financially in the club's plans. And sources said the club is not pursuing Fielder at this time.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/story/_/id/7326962/nolan-ryan-see-milwaukee-brewers-prince-fielder-fitting-texas-rangers-payroll

What would i benefit by doing that?

I have no idea.. but its not an uncommon thing to do.

Sorry... I'm as skeptical as they come when people on message board citing team sources. Saying that it was a done deal when obviously it wasn't with Lozana meeting multiple times with Marlins/Cards.. i just don't see it