Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prince Fielder to Tigers

Featured Replies

Having Prince and then Stanton is a dangerous duo in the HR department especially considering the new stadium is a hitter's park. :dancehead

 

It doesn't project to be a hitters park at all.

 

This. It's supposed to be a pitcher's park.

Having Prince and then Stanton is a dangerous duo in the HR department especially considering the new stadium is a hitter's park. :dancehead

 

 

This is exactly why they need to use the 200 million on CJ Wilson and Mark Buerhle....It's a pitcher's park with more space in the outfield which equates to much more triples from Reyes, Hanley, and Bonafacio

mehh I'd consider leaving Gaby at 1st than spending big $$ on Fielder if Pujols doesn't sign. On to Wilson and Buerhle

 

 

Sign Fielder trade Gaby for SP? Ever since we got into signing Pujols.. I'm spoiled. I want a big time hitter. :)

mehh I'd consider leaving Gaby at 1st than spending big $$ on Fielder if Pujols doesn't sign. On to Wilson and Buerhle

 

 

Sign Fielder trade Gaby for SP? Ever since we got into signing Pujols.. I'm spoiled. I want a big time hitter. :)

 

Which pitcher is on the market? Gio Gonzalez? or maybe a sign and trade?

Really the Marlins need pitching badly in order to make a run at the division. I don't think some people really realize how inferior the Marlins' pitching depth is compared to the rest of the NL East.

 

Assuming Vazquez is gone and Nolasco stays, the Marlins will need a minimum of two new starters to be genuine contenders.

I heard it was smaller so it was easy to hit HRs. My bad. Still a dynamic duo though.

Really the Marlins need pitching badly in order to make a run at the division. I don't think some people really realize how inferior the Marlins' pitching depth is compared to the rest of the NL East.

 

Assuming Vazquez is gone and Nolasco stays, the Marlins will need a minimum of two new starters to be genuine contenders.

 

 

But pitching is boring. I wanna see homeruns!

Was I the only one who heard samson say "no" when asked if perusing fielder?

 

No, I heard it too, but he was denying almost everything not having to do with Reyes/Bell.

 

 

Because Dan and Stugotz were saying Florida and we're Miami now.

Was I the only one who heard samson say "no" when asked if perusing fielder?

 

No, I heard it too, but he was denying almost everything not having to do with Reyes/Bell.

 

And denying anything that says FLORIDA MARLINS. Dan needs to ask if the Miami Marlins have contacted Prince.

Was I the only one who heard samson say "no" when asked if perusing fielder?

 

No, I heard it too, but he was denying almost everything not having to do with Reyes/Bell.

 

And denying anything that says FLORIDA MARLINS. Dan needs to ask if the Miami Marlins have contacted Prince.

I highly doubt that he would have given a straighter answer.

Ah, lets send Prince a cuban sandwich.. After he finishes the whole thing, theres a note on the plate.. "there's many more where those came from in Miami" -- "join us"

MLBN is saying he's going elsewhere. I guess no Miami for Fielder? I haven't heard anything either..

MLBN is saying he's going elsewhere. I guess no Miami for Fielder? I haven't heard anything either..

 

 

Don't pay attention to anything, a few hours ago Buehrle was going to the Nats.

Prince looks better in the new uni anyway....

 

 

 

 

Anyway you can make a couple of these for the guys who actually signed? lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.