Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prince Fielder to Tigers

Featured Replies

but...but...I wanted a big power bat to go along with Stanton :fit

 

/spoiled

Well the marlins dont feel comfortable with giving him a large contract cause of his body, if jcr is saying they have no interest it must be true.

Well the marlins dont feel comfortable with giving him a large contract cause of his body, if jcr is saying they have no interest it must be true.

 

 

I wonder what the Angels beat writers were saying early on about Albert. I really don't think any of these guys know that much.

Heyman and Rosenthal are legit.

 

 

Rosenthal is the one who debunked Olney's "source" that Hanley was going to be traded.

 

 

Lebatard, Stugotz talked about who to believe before Samson came on last night. Their opinion was listen to locals. Locals will make sure they can verify and not spread unfounded reports because local reputation is on the line. And if we can't trust them no one is going to read their stuff, believe their sources, or where they write. They may not have as many breaking stores, but you know it is truthful.

 

National media are mainly guys trying to make a place for themselves. They are more daring to break stories and don't always verify what is said.

 

That is the jist of the conversation. Just thought I would pass it on. I didn't say it; just reported it, lol.

 

Can we trust you, maybe you're trying to make a . . .

 

That's the question...........I sure don't want to get banned for bad information. I just stated for what it is worth. How much trust do you have on Lebatard and Stugotz??? I named MY sources, lol :D

Well the marlins dont feel comfortable with giving him a large contract cause of his body, if jcr is saying they have no interest it must be true.

 

 

Last night Samson said they weren't interested. But with Pujols gone and possibly CJ will Loria have an itchy trigger finger and make a deal??

but...but...I wanted a big power bat to go along with Stanton :fit

 

/spoiled

 

 

We have Buck :)

Ugh. Does this mean we all have to go back to our normal lives now?. . .

 

No more constantly checking for twitter updates/hitting refresh on marlinsbaseball.com

 

Oh well

Ugh. Does this mean we all have to go back to our normal lives now?. . .

 

No more constantly checking for twitter updates/hitting refresh on marlinsbaseball.com

 

Oh well

 

 

I know my phone will thank me if I stop auto-refreshing twitter every minute.

Ugh. Does this mean we all have to go back to our normal lives now?. . .

 

No more constantly checking for twitter updates/hitting refresh on marlinsbaseball.com

 

Oh well

 

 

I haven't eaten since Monday. CAN'T STOP REFRESHING

I guess the chant is Fied-ler, Fied-ler, Fied-ler.

 

:wave

 

:marlins

 

 

 

Uhhhhhhhhhh...........Isn't this ironic that this is really close to the new colors?????

 

 

Fiedler??? "Well uh, and uh... And uhhhh..."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.