Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prince Fielder to Tigers

Featured Replies

I still want Gio too but I don't think we should break the bank on that. I'd rather keep Gaby than get Fielder.

I still want Gio too but I don't think we should break the bank on that. I'd rather keep Gaby than get Fielder.

 

 

rather keep Gaby? huh? we can trade Gaby for pitching after getting Fielder, you want another year of Volstad?

It's been reported multiple times by multiple outlets that they Marlins aren't going after Prince Fielder, so why are we still hung up on this? #JustAsking

It's been reported multiple times by multiple outlets that they Marlins aren't going after Prince Fielder, so why are we still hung up on this? #JustAsking

 

We could be the "mystery team" ;)

It's been reported multiple times by multiple outlets that they Marlins aren't going after Prince Fielder, so why are we still hung up on this? #JustAsking

 

 

Heyman said they were just 20 minutes ago on MLBN.

It's been reported multiple times by multiple outlets that they Marlins aren't going after Prince Fielder, so why are we still hung up on this? #JustAsking

 

Frisaro just tweeted saying expect us to make a run at Fielder over the next few weeks

I still want Gio too but I don't think we should break the bank on that. I'd rather keep Gaby than get Fielder.

 

 

rather keep Gaby? huh? we can trade Gaby for pitching after getting Fielder, you want another year of Volstad?

I know that we could trade him for pitching. I just happen to like Gaby better. Yes, he's not better offensively but he improved defensively last year. No reason to give a long huge contract to Fielder when you can get buy with Gaby. And Volstad started to improve the last part of the season and is a decent #5. If not you go with elsewhere in the organization.

Prince doesn't make sense for us, but what the f***? This team can't win with what it has now. He could probably push us over the top, but a pitcher could as well at a cheaper price.

Heyman is inaccurate, then. Samson pretty much said they have ZERO interest in Fielder on LeBatard yesterday.

Heyman is inaccurate, then. Samson pretty much said they have ZERO interest in Fielder on LeBatard yesterday.

 

Things change, now that CJ's gone.

Heyman is inaccurate, then. Samson pretty much said they have ZERO interest in Fielder on LeBatard yesterday.

 

 

That was before the Angels signed Wilson.

Heyman is inaccurate, then. Samson pretty much said they have ZERO interest in Fielder on LeBatard yesterday.

 

Things change, now that CJ's gone.

 

Besides, he was saying that the Florida Marlins have no interest in Fielder. Its a dumb trick he goes for whenever Le Batard accidentally says Florida Marlins instead of Miami Marlins

It's been reported multiple times by multiple outlets that they Marlins aren't going after Prince Fielder, so why are we still hung up on this? #JustAsking

 

 

Heyman said they were just 20 minutes ago on MLBN.

 

Ah, my TV has been off.

Things are not looking good...

 

 

Why?

 

because we still need another starting pitcher.

We dont NEED another sp. Buehrle replaced javy and the rest can stay the same. Not ideal, but it was fine last season.

 

I still want gio.

 

Fine enough for last place, maybe.

Things are not looking good...

 

 

Why?

 

because we still need another starting pitcher.

We dont NEED another sp. Buehrle replaced javy and the rest can stay the same. Not ideal, but it was fine last season.

 

I still want gio.

 

Fine enough for last place, maybe.

OK Debbie.

MOAR FA'S!

To the Debbie Downers:

 

 

JoeFrisaro Joe Frisaro

 

 

 

 

For the #Marlins to leave Dallas w/ Bell, Reyes, Buehrle, no fan of the team should be disappointed. Benchmark week in club history

 

 

So we're a third place team next season instead of a last place team next season.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.