Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prince Fielder to Tigers

Featured Replies

Prince looks better in the new uni anyway....

 

 

 

 

Anyway you can make a couple of these for the guys who actually signed? lol

Only found them on Google

Prince looks better in the new uni anyway....

 

 

 

 

Anyway you can make a couple of these for the guys who actually signed? lol

Only found them on Google

 

Damnit, I'd love to see the guys who are actually here in one of our unis lol...

Mlbn is back to being really boring.

 

I wonder what pujols is going to get now.

 

Hopefully a swift kick in the tadger

I'm unsure of the exact definition of tadger....but it's a possibility.

Mlbn is back to being really boring.

 

I wonder what pujols is going to get now.

 

Hopefully a swift kick in the tadger

I'm unsure of the exact definition of tadger....but it's a possibility.

:sax

#marlins are definitely NOT in on prince fielder.

 

-Spencer

 

Probably for the best as long as we get another pitcher.

#Marlins are NOT in on prince fielder & do not plan to trade Hanley Ramirez. H2r has not asked for contract restructure

 

-Capozzi

Well it was fun to think about..

 

 

though who knows.. in 6 minutes, it could all change again

According to two Marlins beat writers, Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post and Clark Spencer of the Miami Herald, the Marlins are definitely not in on Fielder

Why, even if we do end up with the large haul of Reyes, Bell, Buehrle AND Wilson, would I still be a bit upset we never landed Pujols or Fielder.....

Why, even if we do end up with the large haul of Reyes, Bell, Buehrle AND Wilson, would I still be a bit upset we never landed Pujols or Fielder.....

 

 

Because you're really a Yankee fan? lol

Why, even if we do end up with the large haul of Reyes, Bell, Buehrle AND Wilson, would I still be a bit upset we never landed Pujols or Fielder.....

 

 

Your insane lol, 2 weeks ago i was just praying to get Reyes...

Looks like gaby sanchez.is safe. #marlins withdraw pujols offer and were NEVER in on fielder.

 

-Spencer

 

Hope Gaby has no hard feelings over this

If anyone heard Samson on LeBatard, you would know that Fielder was never on the radar.

Why, even if we do end up with the large haul of Reyes, Bell, Buehrle AND Wilson, would I still be a bit upset we never landed Pujols or Fielder.....

 

 

Sarcasm, I hope.

Looks like gaby sanchez.is safe. #marlins withdraw pujols offer and were NEVER in on fielder.

 

-Spencer

 

Hope Gaby has no hard feelings over this

 

How could you have hard feelings over being replaced by one of the best hitters in baseball history?

 

I mean, if we were trying to move him to bring back Derek Lee I would understand...

Why is everyone trying to shut down all these threads. If there are a few things we've learned this far it's that you can't trust the media and you never know what the marlins are going to do.

Why is everyone trying to shut down all these threads. If there are a few thighs we've learned this far it's that you can't trust the media and you never know what the marlins are going to do.

 

Good question. If you think an issue is irrelevant, don't look at that thread. No need to lock them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.