I-C-U

Must have been in the beer line when these were taken :lol

Actually-----

In the Ballpark Express line after I ordered my food and still missed a good chunk. This had to have been taken in the 3rd, someone next to me is missing who showed up late, he wasn't in my party.

He actually had the balls to ask to see my ticket when i came back to my seat and he was sitting in it. I wasn't in the mood. I simply told him "Get the f*** outta my seat" and he moved.

Double God Dammit, 0-2. Anyone have a photo facing the Cardinals Dugout for the opener? I really want a photo of me and my girl. I was in section 7.

This Fn Blows!

Double God Dammit, 0-2. Anyone have a photo facing the Cardinals Dugout for the opener? I really want a photo of me and my girl. I was in section 7.

This Fn Blows!

I shot plenty shots in that direction during the game, I'll take a looksie

This Fn Blows!

This Fn Blows!

Cool, Thanks Man, where were you? I might have one of yourself. I'm wearing a Orange Jersey and the blue hat. Was in my seats for 1-3 and 8-9 I believe.

Hopefully you have something. Once I know where you were, or others I'll get them for you.

BTW- Shame on you Admin, did you go to the game in your Marlins Vest and Black Undershirt. I believe I saw you.

This Fn Blows!

This Fn Blows!

Cool, Thanks Man, where were you? I might have one of yourself. I'm wearing a Orange Jersey and the blue hat. Was in my seats for 1-3 and 8-9 I believe.

Hopefully you have something. Once I know where you were, or others I'll get them for you.

BTW- Shame on you Admin, did you go to the game in your Marlins Vest and Black Undershirt. I believe I saw you.

Admin couldn't make it. :(

This Fn Blows!

This Fn Blows!

was in section 325, row 5, seat 18

This Fn Blows!

This Fn Blows!

Admin couldn't make it. :(

Wow, I swore I saw him. I guess I was wrong. Sorry Admin

This Fn Blows!

This Fn Blows!

was in section 325, row 5, seat 18

I MIGHT have a shot of you. I gotta check. I know I was taking random shots of fans in the upperdeck at one point.

I was in section 7, Row 5, seats 1 and 2 on the isle.