Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whatever happened to............

Featured Replies

I am extremely bored sitting at my desk before a holiday weekend and a name of a player popped into my head from no where and I looked this player up on Wiki and after the depression of reading what happened to the guy (mostly b/c alot of people on here were hi on him possibly becoming a Marlin) I decided that this might be a fun activity. If you have wondered what has become of certain players add them to the thread and post the wiki link so we can all learn about these guys. I will start it off. I was wondering whatever happened to........................

 

Ryan Church:

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Church

 

Kind of disappointing.

 

Play along if you want to!

Randy Messenger

Travis Bowyer

 

On the roster of the Somerset Patriots Indy league team, along with former Marlin farmhand Rex Rundgren.

oh, Scott Olsen?

 

He's somewhere in the White Sox's system.

 

What about:

 

Eulogio de la Cruz

Matt Cepicky

Brad Davis

John Gall

Lee Gardner

Dan Meyer

Jai Miller

Yusmeiro Peit

 

?

Ryan Church was one of those guys who was great until pitchers realized that he couldn;t lay off a breaking ball off the plate. Concussions don't help either.

 

Anyone remember Brooks Kieshnick? Was supposed to be a pinch hitter/relief pitcher?

I do remember Mr. Kieschnick. The guy and one other on the Brewers on All-Star Baseball 2005 were the only ones on the team that had A power, everyone else had C or worse... and the guy was a pitcher. :lol

I still play franchise mode on ASB 2005, the key was to draft prospects like Justin Morneau, Rickie Weekes, and Khalil Greene. Las Vegas Swingers in the stadium that was a converted opera house with the huge wall in center.

 

And Russell Branyan was the other Brewer with A power I believe.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.