May 31, 201214 yr I believe I heard he was still working out and waiting for the right opportunity. Lol.
May 31, 201214 yr Remember Toe Nash? Modern day Sid Finch but for real. Then proceeds to implode and go Lawrence Phillips. http://espn.go.com/gammons/s/2001/0111/1007850.html
June 10, 201214 yr What about John Buck? Just predicting the future. Anybody who inherits the 'uncle' title sucks ass.
June 11, 201214 yr What ever happened to marlins may? It was epic. I want it back. Marlins need cajones.
June 11, 201214 yr what about Jason Grilli? ... that dude eventually figured it out, hes been an above average reliever for a few seasons but this year with the pirates, has been his best.
June 12, 201214 yr What ever happened to predictibility? The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV. Karl Malone? Insurance Salesman last I heard.
June 22, 201214 yr I found Amuary Garcia and Michael Tejera today coaching for the Nats GCL team, while getting autograph of this years#1 pick Correa
July 2, 201214 yr Author I was thinking about some of the greatest players of all time and when I got to Ted Williams a very dark and weird question came to mind. We all know his head is currently the consistency of astronaut ice cream but whatever happened to his body? Cremated? Buried? Hollowed out for a Canoe? Does anyone know?
August 28, 201214 yr A bump to this thread about former Marlins. We all missed a huge sports story this weekend with Isaac and all. Chris Volstad, in 14 starts, won his first game on Sunday.
August 29, 201214 yr A bump to this thread about former Marlins. We all missed a huge sports story this weekend with Isaac and all. Chris Volstad, in 14 starts, won his first game on Sunday. 1-9 with a 6.28 ERA hehe
August 31, 201214 yr Mike Jacobs, Jeremy Hermida, Armando Almanza Jacobs Triple A for D-Backs, after serving 50 game suspension for PED's, Hermida was designated for assignment by San Diego last week, as far Almanza last I saw of him he was in camp with the Braves, but that was probably 2005 or 2006
September 1, 201214 yr A bump to this thread about former Marlins. We all missed a huge sports story this weekend with Isaac and all. Chris Volstad, in 14 starts, won his first game on Sunday. 1-9 with a 6.28 ERA hehe Make that 2-9 with a 6.06 ERA
September 1, 201214 yr A bump to this thread about former Marlins. We all missed a huge sports story this weekend with Isaac and all. Chris Volstad, in 14 starts, won his first game on Sunday. 1-9 with a 6.28 ERA hehe Make that 2-9 with a 6.06 ERA Cy Young!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.