6/7 Post Game

MarlinKidd101

Guest Guest

0-3 when we needed to go 9-2. No way to dig out of this hole. Best case is to go 9-2 in the next 14 games and maybe we can be a .500 team. Time to start thinking about 2014.

Will Stanton be in Dodger blue by then?

Don't expect any help from Fernandez, Yelich, and Heaney by 2014 because they'll all be busts.

0-3 when we needed to go 9-2. No way to dig out of this hole. Best case is to go 9-2 in the next 14 games and maybe we can be a .500 team. Time to start thinking about 2014.

Don't expect any help from Fernandez, Yelich, and Heaney by 2014 because they'll all be busts.

Conley will also realize he has topped out in A ball, and will post a .565 BA against in double a.

People, I strongly urge you to not be Cubs fans. Yes, you can have superstitions. And yes, the thread about the Marlins being on fire was in very bad form, but don't go down this road of curses and reversing curses. You'll wind up being susceptible to things like sleeping with a goat while your best friend tapes it if means it'll get you a World Series championship, and guess what? You still won't have that World Series championship.

I hate losing to the Braves and their army of zombie racist chanters, but this isn't the way to deal with it. If we're going to do it, we're going to do it OUR way. Drowning in an alphabet soup of statistics, demanding a certain member of the coaching staff be fired immediately even though it will make minimal difference, and shouting for a minor league player who will likely not be an improvement, but must be immediately brought in because he will be a GAME CHANGER. At least when we do it our way, we've seen our team win the World Series. Twice.

So, please, let us go back to saying how John Buck has some of the worst OPS, SODA, and LANDO in major league history this season, call for Espada's head on a platter (Serious note: Espada, you're doing just fine. You were just the first name off the top of my head. Sorry), and if we call up Sanabia to be our long relief, all of our problems, including our offensive ones, will disappear.

Loria just isn't really serious, guys.

People, I strongly urge you to not be Cubs fans. Yes, you can have superstitions. And yes, the thread about the Marlins being on fire was in very bad form, but don't go down this road of curses and reversing curses. You'll wind up being susceptible to things like sleeping with a goat while your best friend tapes it if means it'll get you a World Series championship, and guess what? You still won't have that World Series championship.

I hate losing to the Braves and their army of zombie racist chanters, but this isn't the way to deal with it. If we're going to do it, we're going to do it OUR way. Drowning in an alphabet soup of statistics, demanding a certain member of the coaching staff be fired immediately even though it will make minimal difference, and shouting for a minor league player who will likely not be an improvement, but must be immediately brought in because he will be a GAME CHANGER. At least when we do it our way, we've seen our team win the World Series. Twice.

So, please, let us go back to saying how John Buck has some of the worst OPS, SODA, and LANDO in major league history this season, call for Espada's head on a platter (Serious note: Espada, you're doing just fine. You were just the first name off the top of my head. Sorry), and if we call up Sanabia to be our long relief, all of our problems, including our offensive ones, will disappear.

Props, very good, I clap for you.

Edit: +10 for drowning in an alphabet soup of statistics, such imagination.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.