Hanley hurts himself

Mr. Man

Showtime should have some fun with this.

I bet the producers are kicking themselves that the first episode airs on the 11th, thus not giving them enough time to put this at the end of their broadcast. This game is clearly a climax moment at the end of a very dramatic episode. Ended with the credits...TO BE CONTINUED.

I'd like to see Ozzie go into a 1998 Leyland like tirade where he demeans every single position player in the clubhouse, then pulls a billy martin like tirade right after where he flips over the buffet table and says dinner is served.

If he flip over the buffet table, bell would be very upset.

Just remember, every player who has every raised criticisms of Hanley's work ethic is still wrong.

Probably not ideal to vent your frustrations by punching spinning metal blades, granted. Not sure that qualifies as a poor work ethic though. From most accounts I've read he's put a lot of work into learning a new position and a lot of time in the batting cage to try & get his offense going. Yes he's generally a little kid.

I'd like to see Ozzie go into a 1998 Leyland like tirade where he demeans every single position player in the clubhouse, then pulls a billy martin like tirade right after where he flips over the buffet table and says dinner is served.

*flips the buffet table*

Bell: HEY!

Ozzie: SIH THE FUH DOWN YOU FA-AH FUH, YOU A HUGE PART O TIS!

Bell: ... *sits down*

Ozzie: Dinner ih serd.

Just remember, every player who has every raised criticisms of Hanley's work ethic is still wrong.

Wouldn't him expressing his frustrations like this mean the opposite of a poor work ethic/lack of caring? If any other player on the team had done this, fans probably wouldn't have such a problem with it.

It's also funny considering you've supported Jose Reyes in discussions in the past.

*flips the buffet table*

THIS

*flips the buffet table*

THIS

Did I do the accent right?

Guest Guest

Showtime should have some fun with this.

I bet the producers are kicking themselves that the first episode airs on the 11th, thus not giving them enough time to put this at the end of their broadcast. This game is clearly a climax moment at the end of a very dramatic episode. Ended with the credits...TO BE CONTINUED.

I hope they are regretting that they cut down the episode lengths from 60 minutes to 30 minutes. There's no way that the 2011 Giants had twice as much juicy content to air.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.