Hanley hurts himself

Showtime should have some fun with this.

I bet the producers are kicking themselves that the first episode airs on the 11th, thus not giving them enough time to put this at the end of their broadcast. This game is clearly a climax moment at the end of a very dramatic episode. Ended with the credits...TO BE CONTINUED.

I hope they are regretting that they cut down the episode lengths from 60 minutes to 30 minutes. There's no way that the 2011 Giants had twice as much juicy content to air.

They... they could still edit it, right?

I think its ridiculous that he is batting second solely because of his past performances. He has no business being in the top 6 of our lineup right now.

He has the third-best on-base percentage of our currently-active players.

I see Ruggiano, Stanton, Reyes, Dobbs, Morrison, Lee all having better OBP than Hanley. Hanley is also near the bottom of our active players with RISP.

I think its ridiculous that he is batting second solely because of his past performances. He has no business being in the top 6 of our lineup right now.

I see Ruggiano, Stanton, Reyes, Dobbs, Morrison, Lee all having better OBP than Hanley. Hanley is also near the bottom of our active players with RISP.

"Currently-active."

Stanton is not currently active, he's on the DL.

Ruggiano and Dobbs don't have the ABs necessary for you to say that.

Lee JUST joined the team, can't really count him.

Morrison and Reyes are all that's left. 3rd-highest.

"Currently-active."

Stanton is not currently active, he's on the DL.

Ruggiano and Dobbs don't have the ABs necessary for you to say that.

Lee JUST joined the team, can't really count him.

Morrison and Reyes are all that's left. 3rd-highest.

Yes you can count on Lee as what he did in Houston is still relevant. I'll give you Stanton as I was picturing the lineup with him in it. But if you take out Stanton don't you have to account for Dobbs? The number of AB's is irrelevant as they haven't proven they will have a worse OBP. And there is still that little thing about having one of your worst RISP players batting 2nd/3rd.

As a Marlin, Lee's Houston numbers are completely irrelevant.

No you don't have to account for a bench player. The reason why the number of AB's is RELEVANT is because there's an exact reason that they're bench players. They have proven over time as starters that they can't sustain those numbers.

I do agree your worst RISP guys shouldn't be anywhere up at the top.

As a Marlin, Lee's Houston numbers are completely irrelevant.

No you don't have to account for a bench player. The reason why the number of AB's is RELEVANT is because there's an exact reason that they're bench players. They have proven over time as starters that they can't sustain those numbers.

I do agree your worst RISP guys shouldn't be anywhere up at the top.

Yeah I still disagree about Lee, he is currently active and I feel you have to take into account the season numbers as a whole regardless of what uniform they had on. Anyways I think its ridiculous that Hanley hasn't been bumped for Ruggiano. I don't expect Ruggiano to be a better player than Hanley in the long run but how do you not take advantage of him right now in the top 3rd of the lineup?

I'd like to see Ozzie go into a 1998 Leyland like tirade where he demeans every single position player in the clubhouse, then pulls a billy martin like tirade right after where he flips over the buffet table and says dinner is served.

If he flip over the buffet table, bell would be very upset.

*flips the buffet table*

Bell: HEY!

Ozzie: SIH THE FUH DOWN YOU FA-AH FUH, YOU A HUGE PART O TIS!

Bell: ... *sits down*

Ozzie: Dinner ih serd.

Oh god, i spit my soda out from laughing

I'd like to see Ozzie go into a 1998 Leyland like tirade where he demeans every single position player in the clubhouse, then pulls a billy martin like tirade right after where he flips over the buffet table and says dinner is served.

If he flip over the buffet table, bell would be very upset.

*flips the buffet table*

Bell: HEY!

Ozzie: SIH THE FUH DOWN YOU FA-AH FUH, YOU A HUGE PART O TIS!

Bell: ... *sits down*

Ozzie: Dinner ih serd.

THIS

Did I do the accent right?

The accent was good enough, now if we can shoot it in time to make the final cut of the Franchise.

Stop thinking and stuff. Though I do not think this is right.