7/28 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins

HAPPY EOVALDI DAY!

Ross Ohlendorf 3-0 5.61 ERA vs Nathan Eovaldi (Marlins Debut) 1-6 4.15 ERA

Marlins Notes: Reyes to continue to bat 3rd in search for RBI production, Bonifacio to leadoff

Lineups

San Diego

Amarista, A, 2B

Venable, W, RF

Headley, C, 3B

Quentin, C, LF

Grandal, Y, C

Alonso, Y, 1B

Maybin, C, CF

Cabrera, E, SS

Ohlendorf, R, P

Marlins

Bonifacio, E, 2B

Solano, D, 3B

Reyes, J, SS

Lee, C, 1B

Dobbs, G, RF

Ruggiano, J, CF

Morrison, L, LF

Buck, J, C

Eovaldi, N, P

PLEASE START WINNING

I'm pretty excited to see Eovaldi pitch. It's so weird to think that it took all the way until July 28th for a 6th starting pitcher to be used. And yet we are a half game out of last place.

And for the reason we had to use one too. I'm not going into more because don't want to jinx it.

Stadium is pretty empty right now, people are missing out of Eovaldi day live

Fans have given up on the team. That has to do with the fact that we trade everyone...and although the past few trades have been great, to the average fan it is another dagger in the heart.

Would not have been an issue if we had never traded Ross, Uggla, and Cabrera

Stadium is pretty empty right now, people are missing out of Eovaldi day live

Fans have given up on the team. That has to do with the fact that we trade everyone...and although the past few trades have been great, to the average fan it is another dagger in the heart.

Would not have been an issue if we had never traded Ross, Uggla, and Cabrera

I agree the average fan sees it as losing the teams best player but they have to realize they're trying to build for the future since this season is basically a lost cause.

It'd be great if we can make a solid run and make baseball interesting to watch the rest of the way so fans can get back in it and then hopefully we make some good moves in the offseason.