5/31 Post Game: Why ARE we down on this team?

Turner looked good.

Ozuna has a shot at it if Gattis falls off. Right now the media is in love with that guy and his story. It is quite a story.

I just saw Shelby Miller stats...forget it

Forgot about him. Plus the Cards called up the Wahcha kid and he pitched lights out.

I told all of you. It starts now. The fuse has been lit. More to come as they keep getting people back from the DL and graduating from the minors. There are monsters in the cave waiting to come out into the light and do some serious damage to the MLB.

It's one win......

It's one win...and against the Mets who are not that good. They may be better than us this year, but they are not even a .500 team.

I told all of you. It starts now. The fuse has been lit. More to come as they keep getting people back from the DL and graduating from the minors. There are monsters in the cave waiting to come out into the light and do some serious damage to the MLB.

It's one win......

It's one win...and against the Mets who are not that good. They may be better than us this year, but they are not even a .500 team.

Its still somewhat nice to think/remember that we do have a lot guys coming off the DL soon who "should" contribute to more wins.

You better get used to the wins because they are going to become alot more common soon for us.

I'll save my judgment for when we are playing against a real team like the Cardinals, the Reds, or the Giants. The teams in our division are not a good gauge of success. Only the Braves look like a real baseball team this year. The Nats are barely 1 above .500, and the Phillies and the Mets are a bit of a ways below .500.

We are playing in one of the weakest divisions in baseball this year. Frankly, the Mets and the Phillies should be winnable series for us as long as we don't get sloppy like we normally do, because they suck too.