Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trade Stanton, Seriously, Trade Stanton Now

Featured Replies

I can't decide whether this guy is a) ignorant, b) stupid, c) both, or d) 100% troll.

 

This last has me leaning toward d). The occasional semi-cogent comment is probably a diversion.

 

Beefcake!

 

 

It's all of the above

I am starting to be suspicious that Admin is pulling some kind of prank or something, but I don't think that he's actually capable of writing the kinds of posts we've been seeing.

 

The guy showed up suddenly right at the end of a 9 game losing streak. Admin has been quiet. The guy hasn't been banned yet.

 

I smell a conspiracy! Like some kind of planned diversion from the Marlins' historical awfulness.

Giancarlo Stanton for Yasiel Puig ++. Still don't want to trade Stanton but that's the kind of trade that would sort of make it tolerable.

I am starting to be suspicious that Admin is pulling some kind of prank or something, but I don't think that he's actually capable of writing the kinds of posts we've been seeing.

 

The guy showed up suddenly right at the end of a 9 game losing streak. Admin has been quiet. The guy hasn't been banned yet.

 

I smell a conspiracy! Like some kind of planned diversion from the Marlins' historical awfulness.

 

 

His username tells me that there's something fishy...

I am starting to be suspicious that Admin is pulling some kind of prank or something, but I don't think that he's actually capable of writing the kinds of posts we've been seeing.

 

The guy showed up suddenly right at the end of a 9 game losing streak. Admin has been quiet. The guy hasn't been banned yet.

 

I smell a conspiracy! Like some kind of planned diversion from the Marlins' historical awfulness.

 

 

 

If it is Admin it's a great prank.

I am starting to be suspicious that Admin is pulling some kind of prank or something, but I don't think that he's actually capable of writing the kinds of posts we've been seeing.

 

The guy showed up suddenly right at the end of a 9 game losing streak. Admin has been quiet. The guy hasn't been banned yet.

 

I smell a conspiracy! Like some kind of planned diversion from the Marlins' historical awfulness.

 

 

If it is Admin it's a great prank.Via alternative means of communication, Admin denies all charges. I do hope it's actually him, though.

Who would we want from Milwaukee?

And if you say Ryan Braun, I'm using the stick.

 

Braun makes too much money and we are loaded in the outfield with players that have potential to be comparable to him. I have always liked Gallardo though and if they throw in Axford and Aramis Ramirez we can fill alot of holes and I k ow the brewers would be stoked to get Stanton. Plus we would only have to face him like 6 times a year since he would be out west.That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Seriously, there is no way this guy can be serious.

Gallardo is 27 years old and is a lock for 200 innings, a sub 4 era and 200 strikeouts a year. Not having the best season so far but his track record is solid and he's a solid 6'' 3' and 215 pounds. We NEED another starting pitcher and he is one of the most underrated in the MLB. Aramis Ramirez is a future hall of famer with at least 3 good years left in him and can provide veteran leadership. Axford can take over closing duties where cishek has struggled (cishek will become the setup man). We can fill our holes big time with that one trade. And I know the brewers will eat alot of salary so we won't be tied down for years. We could become contenders overnight basically. I don't see how that's the dumbest thing you ever heard my friend. Think about it.

 

 

 

YOU have to be kidding me!! If we wanted to win now and NOT rebuild we wouldnt have traded none of our guys this offseason. Why would be trade our FUTURE HR leader who is a once in a lifetime player for a washed up Ramirez, a bullpen arm which we dont need right now cause we arent winning enough games to close, and for a innings eater who we will end up trading come July 31 anyways? We arent taking in payroll. Stanton is GOOD, cheap, and in the Marlins guidelines and control for a few more years. Please, this isn't fantay league. Think about the future. We arent playing for now. We are building. If we trade Stanton, itll be to improve the future.

Who would we want from Milwaukee?

And if you say Ryan Braun, I'm using the stick.

 

Braun makes too much money and we are loaded in the outfield with players that have potential to be comparable to him. I have always liked Gallardo though and if they throw in Axford and Aramis Ramirez we can fill alot of holes and I k ow the brewers would be stoked to get Stanton. Plus we would only have to face him like 6 times a year since he would be out west.That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Seriously, there is no way this guy can be serious.Gallardo is 27 years old and is a lock for 200 innings, a sub 4 era and 200 strikeouts a year. Not having the best season so far but his track record is solid and he's a solid 6'' 3' and 215 pounds. We NEED another starting pitcher and he is one of the most underrated in the MLB. Aramis Ramirez is a future hall of famer with at least 3 good years left in him and can provide veteran leadership. Axford can take over closing duties where cishek has struggled (cishek will become the setup man). We can fill our holes big time with that one trade. And I know the brewers will eat alot of salary so we won't be tied down for years. We could become contenders overnight basically. I don't see how that's the dumbest thing you ever heard my friend. Think about it.

 

 

 

YOU have to be kidding me!! If we wanted to win now and NOT rebuild we wouldnt have traded none of our guys this offseason. Why would be trade our FUTURE HR leader who is a once in a lifetime player for a washed up Ramirez, a bullpen arm which we dont need right now cause we arent winning enough games to close, and for a innings eater who we will end up trading come July 31 anyways? We arent taking in payroll. Stanton is GOOD, cheap, and in the Marlins guidelines and control for a few more years. Please, this isn't fantay league. Think about the future. We arent playing for now. We are building. If we trade Stanton, itll be to improve the future.

 

You are untitled to your opinion bro but I think that trade would improve both teams and we can always trade aramis Ramirez for prospects next year if we are not ready to win yet.

STANTON WON'T BE TRADED FOR CURRENT MAJOR LEAGUE STARS, VETS, OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. Why discuss this? Stanton IF DEALT can be used to bring in a crazy amount of Blue Chip prospects. If the Marlins even think about trading their young slugger oppose to locking him up at a discount rate now they will explore teams such as St. Louis, Texas, or even Houston who can give them almost ready guys who will make a difference in the future and not now cause we aren't going for now. We are rebuilding, no quick fix will make us contenders overnight. Believe me.

How. Is. This. Guy. Still. Here? SOOO obvious.

 

 

Is there anything else interesting going on right now? Just take a hit and laugh at it ;)

 

 

It's not really funny anymore. It's just annoying and disruptive.

 

He needs to be banned.

How. Is. This. Guy. Still. Here? SOOO obvious.

 

 

Is there anything else interesting going on right now? Just take a hit and laugh at it ;)

 

 

It's not really funny anymore. It's just annoying and disruptive.

 

He needs to be banned.

 

 

 

 

Hey bro, that's just your opinion that you're untitled to.

How. Is. This. Guy. Still. Here? SOOO obvious.

 

Is there anything else interesting going on right now? Just take a hit and laugh at it ;)

It's not really funny anymore. It's just annoying and disruptive.

 

He needs to be banned.

 

 

Hey bro, that's just your opinion that you're untitled to.

 

Thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.