Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trade Stanton, Seriously, Trade Stanton Now

Featured Replies

Who would we want from Milwaukee?

And if you say Ryan Braun, I'm using the stick.

 

Braun makes too much money and we are loaded in the outfield with players that have potential to be comparable to him. I have always liked Gallardo though and if they throw in Axford and Aramis Ramirez we can fill alot of holes and I k ow the brewers would be stoked to get Stanton. Plus we would only have to face him like 6 times a year since he would be out west.

 

 

OH.MY.GOD.

Hall of Fame argument aside for a second, that has to be the worst trade proposal in the history of the board.

Hall of Fame argument aside for a second, that has to be the worst trade proposal in the history of the board.

 

I think it is a fair deal that fills holes for both teams. What is it about the trade that is so awful? I know Aramis Ramirez is a little old but I would expect the Brewers to pay a large amount of him and Axfords salarys and then we get a young top line starter for several years. We need proven starters and he has had 3 great seasons that have not been recognized because the brewers have been out of contention.

I'm pretty convinced our new beefcake friend here is Admin. Think about it. Where has Admin been first of all? Second of all board postings and traffic certainly has picked up since his arrival.... We're on to you Admin...

I'm pretty convinced our new beefcake friend here is Admin. Think about it. Where has Admin been first of all? Second of all board postings and traffic certainly has picked up since his arrival.... We're on to you Admin...

 

 

I've been wondering where Admin is during all of this.

 

It baffles me that this new guy hasn't been banned yet,

I'm pretty convinced our new beefcake friend here is Admin. Think about it. Where has Admin been first of all? Second of all board postings and traffic certainly has picked up since his arrival.... We're on to you Admin...

 

I've been wondering where Admin is during all of this.

 

It baffles me that this new guy hasn't been banned yet,I have not been disrespectful and I have not posted any false rumors or fake storys. I have not done anything but say things that you and spike don't agree with. In fact I suggested that coghlan play 3 rd base and you made fun of me. Now he is taking practice at 3b. I suggested Yelich was a injury risk and you made fun of me. And now he is going in the DL for injury that PROBALLY could have been prevented of he had better conditioning. Call me a troll all you want I don't care but stop trying to get me banned just because you disagree because that is not right. This is a MARLINS FANS forum not a penguino forum. I think the mods here do a good job and most everyone is respectful except you and like 3 other members.

I'm pretty convinced our new beefcake friend here is Admin. Think about it. Where has Admin been first of all? Second of all board postings and traffic certainly has picked up since his arrival.... We're on to you Admin...

 

I've been wondering where Admin is during all of this.

 

It baffles me that this new guy hasn't been banned yet,I have not been disrespectful and I have not posted any false rumors or fake storys. I have not done anything but say things that you and spike don't agree with. In fact I suggested that coghlan play 3 rd base and you made fun of me. Now he is taking practice at 3b. I suggested Yelich was a injury risk and you made fun of me. And now he is going in the DL for injury that PROBALLY could have been prevented of he had better conditioning. Call me a troll all you want I don't care but stop trying to get me banned just because you disagree because that is not right. This is a MARLINS FANS forum not a penguino forum. I think the mods here do a good job and most everyone is respectful except you and like 3 other members.

 

 

 

 

How do I join the penguino forum?

I'm pretty convinced our new beefcake friend here is Admin. Think about it. Where has Admin been first of all? Second of all board postings and traffic certainly has picked up since his arrival.... We're on to you Admin...

 

I've been wondering where Admin is during all of this.

 

It baffles me that this new guy hasn't been banned yet,I have not been disrespectful and I have not posted any false rumors or fake storys stories. I have not done anything but say things that you and spike don't agree with. In fact I suggested that coghlan play 3 rd 3rd base and you made fun of me. Now he is taking practice practicing at 3b. I suggested Yelich was a an injury risk and you made fun of me. And now he is going in on the DL for an injury that PROBALLY PROBABLY could have been prevented of if he had better conditioning. Call me a troll all you want I don't care but stop trying to get me banned just because you disagree because that is not right. This is a MARLINS FANS FAN forum not a penguino forum. I think the mods here do a good job and most everyone is respectful except you and like 3 other members.

 

 

 

 

 

Fix'd dat 4 u.

 

Make that four other members.

And just to revisit this issue, Giancarlo Stanton has just about as bad an attitude as Josh Johnson.

Juan Pierre is not a beefcake. His core is weak. Its no shock his attitude is poor.

 

When Juan Pierre was good it didn't matter if he was beefcake or not. That was never the kind of player he was he played stud defense and hit for a high average got in base and stole bases like a mad man. His problem is that he has gotten older and his bat speed is slower and he can't run as fast anymore and his arm isn't what it use to be and he can't run down balls in the gap like he use to. It has nothing to do with the strength of his core.

I think a little beefing up will fix that

 

Pierre doesn't need to beef up. He has a good body for what his job is to do. It's just that he is older now and that good body doesn't work as good as it did when he was a monster. I really like him and he has such a good artitude and leadership but he is not a everyday player no more. But beefing up wont help him because it is to late in his career for him to even worry about being a power hitter.

I think a little beefing up will fix that

 

Pierre doesn't need to beef up. He has a good body for what his job is to do. It's just that he is older now and that good body doesn't work as good as it did when he was a monster. I really like him and he has such a good artitude and leadership but he is not a everyday player no more. But beefing up wont help him because it is to late in his career for him to even worry about being a power hitter.

 

 

We need more power. He should realize this, have a good attitude, be a good teammate and beef up. Selfish.

I think a little beefing up will fix that

 

Pierre doesn't need to beef up. He has a good body for what his job is to do. It's just that he is older now and that good body doesn't work as good as it did when he was a monster. I really like him and he has such a good artitude and leadership but he is not a everyday player no more. But beefing up wont help him because it is to late in his career for him to even worry about being a power hitter.

We need more power. He should realize this, have a good attitude, be a good teammate and beef up. Selfish.

It is to late in his career to start trying to hit for power. And he is to old to try beefing up now. His best days are behind him and he is a backup outfielder pinch hitter and runner at this point. Good guy to have in the clubhouse and infect everyone with his good attitude.

I can't decide whether this guy is a) ignorant, b) stupid, c) both, or d) 100% troll.

 

This last has me leaning toward d). The occasional semi-cogent comment is probably a diversion.

 

Beefcake!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.