Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bigfoot (Stanton) is back

Featured Replies

  • Author

I would like to see this lineup when Yelich is eventually called up

 

Yelich

Dietrich

Ozuna

Stanton

Lomo

Cox

Brantly

Hechevarria

 

That is not a bad team in the future with a great rotation that we will have.

I would like to see this lineup when Yelich is eventually called up

 

Yelich

Dietrich

Ozuna

Stanton

Lomo

Cox

Brantly

Hechevarria

 

That is not a bad team in the future with a great rotation that we will have.

 

 

 

 

LoMo should bat 2nd, and Dietrich 5th. Let Stanton bat 3rd and Ozuna stay at cleanup.

Yelich is injured. He should just spend the rest of the season in AA. Fuck this shit, now we might actually start winning some games. I hope Dietrich goes down when Solano comes back, and I hope we trade Slowey and Nolasco ASAP.

Kinda glad to hear Solano was optioned to triple-A... the organization doesn't have completely blind love for him.

 

And I know Cox isn't a power bat like Placido Polanco, but check out his double-A season so far: http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?sid=milb&t=p_pbp&pid=543059

 

 

I was really looking forward to Coghlan going to third. I hope this injury doesnt screw him up like 2010.

Now Solano is posting bible tweets lol.

 

Good for him. He has faith and so do I . God is the only one who can make the final decision and Beinfest can send him to aaa but he can't stop Solano from making it back when he starts to destroy aaa pitchers and Dietrich continues to drop his average down down down.

  • Author

Are you being serious?

 

Solano is hot garbage. Possibly a bad utility player. He had 19 total extra base hits in his major league career in 400 ab's. Dietrich has 9 extra base hits in 100 ab's. Solano is a singles hitter who has consistently has .600 ops in his career wherever he has gone.

Now Solano is posting bible tweets lol.

 

Good for him. He has faith and so do I . God is the only one who can make the final decision and Beinfest can send him to aaa but he can't stop Solano from making it back when he starts to destroy aaa pitchers and Dietrich continues to drop his average down down down.

 

 

You must be Solano's mother or something.

Now Solano is posting bible tweets lol.

 

Good for him. He has faith and so do I . God is the only one who can make the final decision and Beinfest can send him to aaa but he can't stop Solano from making it back when he starts to destroy aaa pitchers and Dietrich continues to drop his average down down down.

 

 

 

lol

 

.

Now Solano is posting bible tweets lol.

 

Good for him. He has faith and so do I . God is the only one who can make the final decision and Beinfest can send him to aaa but he can't stop Solano from making it back when he starts to destroy aaa pitchers and Dietrich continues to drop his average down down down.

 

 

Solano has never "destroyed" AAA pitching in his career. Why would that start now?

clarkspencer �@clarkspencer

51s

Giancarlo Stanton is back. #marlins activate him from DL while placing Casey Kotchman on DL with oblique

 

 

Finally we can have a normal lineup. This team is bad, but its not THIS bad when we are healthy.

 

 

As soon as Yelich is called up, we might actually be kinda good... scary, huh?

 

 

 

 

I wouldn't count on that. Before Yelich went on the DL he was struggling horribly in AA and wasn't hitting LHP at all.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.