7/20 post-game

Made me laugh during the game when the announcers were shocked only 22% of people liked the throwbacks and made the comment "well, I guess the fans prefer the normal stuff all the time"...no, if they asked the same poll on the regular Marlins uniforms much less than 22% of people would say they liked them.

Made me laugh during the game when the announcers were shocked only 22% of people liked the throwbacks and made the comment "well, I guess the fans prefer the normal stuff all the time"...no, if they asked the same poll on the regular Marlins uniforms much less than 22% of people would say they liked them.

If you voted 50 times and were the only 50 votes, perhaps.

Can you move on to another subject for once?

I would like to see proof that less than 22% of fans would like the uniforms worn by the team that will have the worst record in the history of baseball.

We're not going to have the worst record in baseball history. Do you know what we'd have to do for that to happen? We're 35-60 right now. We'd have to go 5-60 from this point on to just TIE the record, and then there's two games remaining. I don't see us winning just five games from this point forward. And BTW, that's modern record, not Spiders bad.

Ozuna might just be in right eventually. The fact that we have multiple prospects on the verge of being called up means some moves are bound to happen....whether that's trading Stanton or seeing a move change somewhere. Personally, I'd keep stanton and move him to first. Morrison can be a lefty bat if they keep him. Means our yoing OF is up. ..Stanton stays healthy...and Morrison doesn't have to be seen as much.

Ozuna might just be in right eventually. The fact that we have multiple prospects on the verge of being called up means some moves are bound to happen....whether that's trading Stanton or seeing a move change somewhere. Personally, I'd keep stanton and move him to first. Morrison can be a lefty bat if they keep him. Means our yoing OF is up. ..Stanton stays healthy...and Morrison doesn't have to be seen as much.

Juan Rodriguez said on twitter yesterday he won't be surprised if/when Stanton is move to LF for Ozuna to RF and Yelich likely in CF.

I saw that. Not entirely sure I'm sold on yelich in CF. Isnt his arm rather weak? That's also not taking into consideration Marisnick. He may not be called up this year...but will most likely be up next year. He would be CF in that case. Just as good (if not better) defensively, but with a stronger arm.

He also said he could see Yelich moved to first, which I don't like because his speed and defense is top notch...it would be a waste.

I saw that. Not entirely sure I'm sold on yelich in CF. Isnt his arm rather weak? That's also not taking into consideration Marisnick. He may not be called up this year...but will most likely be up next year. He would be CF in that case. Just as good (if not better) defensively, but with a stronger arm.

He also said he could see Yelich moved to first, which I don't like because his speed and defense is top notch...it would be a waste.

It will be a good problem to have when Marisnick is big league ready... I think speculating on what they will do at that point is useless because there are SO many different options and ways they could go...