4/25 Post Game

Michael

Cishek clearly didn't have it going today. Red shoulda pulled him after the double in the gap.

I can't agree with that. Pull him and go to who in our otherwise bad bullpen? Besides, we would've gotten out of it if Jones makes that play. I'm not even blaming Jones, but even with a not so sharp Cishek, we almost got out of the inning.

Wow. Every f***ing year. Every f***ing year we lose an April game like this to the Mets. Every f***ing year.

This is not the first time Omar Quintanilla has burned us too. I remember being pissed when they re-signed him in spring for this exact reason.

Every time Cishek comes out I am worried the streak will end. You could really feel it was over after the tie. Something told me we would not even make it to the 10th. Please, if you are going to lose just lose. Dont leave 15 men on and blow saves.

And here we go again........the could've won games are starting to pile up.

If he doesn't have it, he doesn't have it. Numerous posters noticed he didn't have it tonight. His frisbee wasn't sliding and he'd given up two hard-stung balls in consecutive at-bats. He needed to be pulled.

How could someone be ready that fast, and who would you bring in? To have someone ready when you're asking for them to be ready would've meant Red predicting that the game would get tied up.

Wow. Every f***ing year. Every f***ing year we lose an April game like this to the Mets. Every f***ing year.

This is not the first time Omar Quintanilla has burned us too. I remember being pissed when they re-signed him in spring for this exact reason.

Every time Cishek comes out I am worried the streak will end. You could really feel it was over after the tie. Something told me we would not even make it to the 10th. Please, if you are going to lose just lose. Dont leave 15 men on and blow saves.

And here we go again........the could've won games are starting to pile up.

I highly doubt that you were pissed off the day that the Mets re-signed Omar Quintanilla. You say some weird things after games.