NL East

Guest Vince0926

Yup yup 6-1 top 8. Too bad rockies keep winning. Nonetheless 6 outs away from a dead tie atop first place. We get first crack at sole possession tomorrow night if braves hold on to lose.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/mlb/richard-justice-marlins-turnaround-a-sight-to-behold?ymd=20140507&content_id=74688824&vkey=news_mlb

Best feel-good Marlins article yet.

Man, it's really nice that the team is winning, but calling the front office savvy is a big stretch for me. They are known for disregarding advanced statistics and the veterans they brought in are drastically outperforming their projected performance, which screams luck.

Man, it's really nice that the team is winning, but calling the front office savvy is a big stretch for me. They are known for disregarding advanced statistics and the veterans they brought in are drastically outperforming their projected performance, which screams luck.

I think we should just call them "statistics." The other ones are just deeply flawed and shouldn't be the baseline. Kinda serious.