5/11 post game, God hates us all

Well Red will have to make a move at least, so there's that. 

Man I just felt like Cishek could've used a few nights off to get his head right.  Whatever it is, he's lost it right now.  Meanwhile we've given up like 5 games over this stupid sh*t.

What a freaking road trip.

Anyone STILL think Redmond is the right guy for the job? First the bench-everyone-at-the-same-time bullshit from the other day, now Nick Masset is getting meaningful innings while A.J. Ramos gets mop-up work and Steve Cishek continues to blow games. When is the last time he made a good decision (not a bad decision that worked. An actual good decision, regardless of result.)

Well Red will have to make a move at least, so there's that. 

Man I just felt like Cishek could've used a few nights off to get his head right.  Whatever it is, he's lost it right now.  Meanwhile we've given up like 5 games over this stupid sh*t.

What a freaking road trip.

The Cyshek troubles are eclipsing the fact that we are actually playing well. If not for Shrek, we would have taken 3 from the Giants and the first from the Dodgers. 

So yesterday I was in public, tonight I just didn't even react. Just stared at the screen. 

Its very clear. He is not locating his fastball and is throwing slider after slider and everyone knows it. Then he doesn't trust the changeup enough to throw it. 

Tommy said it. You just cannot allow this to continue. It is absolutely crushing. 

Though the game in DC was on Morris, that is 3 games on this trip that the Marlins have blown. 

Guess what? Its not early anymore and these games don't even out. 

Cishek, I'm sorry for all the things you're going to hear from fans over the next few weeks. I remember the good times, the three straight years of damn near dominance you had as our closer. You were a damn godsend to the bullpen for so long and it was awesome watching.

But Tommy was right in saying this is the straw that breaks the camels back. Cishek will likely be moved to 6th or 7th inning duty for a good deal of time, Ramos likely taking over as closer. No words other than Cishek's confidence is shot, and that can't be fixed overnight. Can't lose games like this, but nobody knew truly how bad this issue with Cishek was until now. Wow this sucks.

And if you're going to talk sh*t about him, some of you people should at least spell his friggin name right. Makes you sound like a damn moron when you spend so much effort hating on somebody and can't even remember how to spell there name.

Cishek, I'm sorry for all the things you're going to hear from fans over the next few weeks. I remember the good times, the three straight years of damn near dominance you had as our closer. You were a damn godsend to the bullpen for so long and it was awesome watching.

But Tommy was right in saying this is the straw that breaks the camels back. Cishek will likely be moved to 6th or 7th inning duty for a good deal of time, Ramos likely taking over as closer. No words other than Cishek's confidence is shot, and that can't be fixed overnight. Can't lose games like this, but nobody knew truly how bad this issue with Cishek was until now. Wow this sucks.

​It's like Dontrelle 2.0... Guy with a delivery that dominates and then loses complete confidence

I just can't fucking believe the way our team is being managed. Redmond manages with literally no perseverance and no heart. The guys has no idea what he is doing and continues to put struggling players in positions they are destined to fail. At this point I DON'T GIVE A FUCK about Cishek. He's a scrub closer that continues to get caught crying on television that's it! We know it, the entire FSFL staff knows it, and the entire team knows it. I'm so sick of this team getting staff that bends over and gives up games. 

And now I need to look up Monasteries in my area to join, and I'm not even fucking Catholic!

So I'm expecting to hear the names K-Rod and Papelbon thrown around quite a bit in the next few days. It'll be weird and I'm afraid of what the team would give up for those guys but I just know Loria is in the front office's ear yelling at Jennings and Hill to get them.

So I'm expecting to hear the names K-Rod and Papelbon thrown around quite a bit in the next few days. It'll be weird and I'm afraid of what the team would give up for those guys but I just know Loria is in the front office's ear yelling at Jennings and Hill to get them.

​Loria: I want K-Rod. Told you guys in the offseason.

Jennings: But...

Loria: K-Rod for Kolek. Done deal. Goodbye.