Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/11 post game, God hates us all

Featured Replies

We all knew it was time to take him out after the last hit.

 

Honestly shocked we haven't seen anyone break a cooler or something. 

 

4 games lost due to Cyshek 

 

 

Well Red will have to make a move at least, so there's that. 

 

Man I just felt like Cishek could've used a few nights off to get his head right.  Whatever it is, he's lost it right now.  Meanwhile we've given up like 5 games over this stupid sh*t.

 

What a freaking road trip.

 

 

Shrek sucks but Redmond is a fucking idiot...leaving him in and as was pointed out...no speed replacement when the bases were loaded in the 9th...I am tired of the little shit that Red does (or doesn't do)

 

 

Anyone STILL think Redmond is the right guy for the job? First the bench-everyone-at-the-same-time bullshit from the other day, now Nick Masset is getting meaningful innings while A.J. Ramos gets mop-up work and Steve Cishek continues to blow games. When is the last time he made a good decision (not a bad decision that worked. An actual good decision, regardless of result.)

 

 

Disgusting.

 

 

  • Author
Well Red will have to make a move at least, so there's that. 

 

Man I just felt like Cishek could've used a few nights off to get his head right.  Whatever it is, he's lost it right now.  Meanwhile we've given up like 5 games over this stupid sh*t.

 

What a freaking road trip.

 

The Cyshek troubles are eclipsing the fact that we are actually playing well. If not for Shrek, we would have taken 3 from the Giants and the first from the Dodgers. 

 

 

I'm not as livid as I was yesterday but my hand still hurts from punching things. So I think they call that progres

 

 

So yesterday I was in public, tonight I just didn't even react. Just stared at the screen. 

 

Its very clear. He is not locating his fastball and is throwing slider after slider and everyone knows it. Then he doesn't trust the changeup enough to throw it. 

 

Tommy said it. You just cannot allow this to continue. It is absolutely crushing. 

 

Though the game in DC was on Morris, that is 3 games on this trip that the Marlins have blown. 

 

Guess what? Its not early anymore and these games don't even out. 

 

 

Cishek, I'm sorry for all the things you're going to hear from fans over the next few weeks. I remember the good times, the three straight years of damn near dominance you had as our closer. You were a damn godsend to the bullpen for so long and it was awesome watching.

 

But Tommy was right in saying this is the straw that breaks the camels back. Cishek will likely be moved to 6th or 7th inning duty for a good deal of time, Ramos likely taking over as closer. No words other than Cishek's confidence is shot, and that can't be fixed overnight. Can't lose games like this, but nobody knew truly how bad this issue with Cishek was until now. Wow this sucks.

 

 

And if you're going to talk sh*t about him, some of you people should at least spell his friggin name right. Makes you sound like a damn moron when you spend so much effort hating on somebody and can't even remember how to spell there name.

 

 

Cishek, I'm sorry for all the things you're going to hear from fans over the next few weeks. I remember the good times, the three straight years of damn near dominance you had as our closer. You were a damn godsend to the bullpen for so long and it was awesome watching.

 

But Tommy was right in saying this is the straw that breaks the camels back. Cishek will likely be moved to 6th or 7th inning duty for a good deal of time, Ramos likely taking over as closer. No words other than Cishek's confidence is shot, and that can't be fixed overnight. Can't lose games like this, but nobody knew truly how bad this issue with Cishek was until now. Wow this sucks.

 

​It's like Dontrelle 2.0... Guy with a delivery that dominates and then loses complete confidence

 

 

I just can't fucking believe the way our team is being managed. Redmond manages with literally no perseverance and no heart. The guys has no idea what he is doing and continues to put struggling players in positions they are destined to fail. At this point I DON'T GIVE A FUCK about Cishek. He's a scrub closer that continues to get caught crying on television that's it! We know it, the entire FSFL staff knows it, and the entire team knows it. I'm so sick of this team getting staff that bends over and gives up games. 

 

And now I need to look up Monasteries in my area to join, and I'm not even fucking Catholic!

 

 

​It's like Dontrelle 2.0... Guy with a delivery that dominates and then loses complete confidence

 

​i wont even let pitch few week send jacksonville or new Orleans

 

 

So I'm expecting to hear the names K-Rod and Papelbon thrown around quite a bit in the next few days. It'll be weird and I'm afraid of what the team would give up for those guys but I just know Loria is in the front office's ear yelling at Jennings and Hill to get them.

 

 

By game time tomorrow I think we better get a managerial change. Hell if I need to put in some of my own money to send Redmond back to coaching little league baseball, I will!

 

 

After the game, Cishek face looked almost cried. 

 

Sidearmer? Submariner? whatever called it, he could not produce Groundout pitching. That's the real problem.

 

 

So I'm expecting to hear the names K-Rod and Papelbon thrown around quite a bit in the next few days. It'll be weird and I'm afraid of what the team would give up for those guys but I just know Loria is in the front office's ear yelling at Jennings and Hill to get them.

 

​Loria: I want K-Rod. Told you guys in the offseason.

 

Jennings: But...

 

Loria: K-Rod for Kolek. Done deal. Goodbye.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.