6/12 Postgame

Yup. We just have to be smart about who stays and who goes when our other starters start coming back. The pen has been better lately. Phelps should help in the pen eventually. But if guys like latos don't improve we have to be willing to replace him with phelps or urena in the order regardless of what we gave up for him 

​The leash they give Latos going forward is going to be a huge factor in whether or not we succeed this year.  We can't have him giving up 7 runs every other game.

guys we got ourselves a catcher.​

I see a lot of similarities between JT and Hech when he first came up.  A fairly nice, level swing but real trouble with pitch recognition. Adeiny perfected his opposite field approach over the past couple seasons and it's really paid off.  He calls a great game and his defense is more than solid, so If he can turn into a consistent .265-.270 hitter and draw his share of walks, we could really be in for a treat.  

Give it up to Urena, turns in another great performance against the Rockies in back to back starts. Realmuto has also been hitting alot better ever since Mathis came back from the DL. Not like he was leaning on Solano for any advice. lmao

Rich Waltz's daughter graduating really makes me feel old. This guy has been here 10 years now. Tommy started in 1997, danngggg!

@Admin I think the odd man out is Koehler regardless and when everyone comes back it may go down to Phelps or Urena on who stays in the rotation. Our most consistent starter has been Dan Haren. Even though he gives up the HR to his credit they are of the Solo variety.