Realmuto's improvement with the bat also gives me better hope for our lineup.  If he could be a .750 OPS from the catcher position long term that would be awesome.  

It would be really really awesome with his defense. And he's got speed which is super rare for a C

Guest Vince0926
Vince, McGehee has 6 HR in his last 775 abs. He absolutely cannot play 1b for this team (or anywhere else). 

whatever works for the team is okay by me. Just want wins. But I understand the grievance too. I personally like mcgehee but I was upset at him this weekend.

2016, yelich in left. Bour center. Stanton right. Prado third. Hech ss. Gordon 2b. Mcgehee and or DD first. Easy as day.

Bour in Center seems a little donk.

I genuinely believe Mcgehee is just better here. Sometimes baseball doesn't make sense...but I feel like he should just sink with this ship.

But it doesn't really matter...this team can't compete. We are set up for a mediocre to bad 2016 and mediocre 2017. 

2016, yelich in left. Bour center. Stanton right. Prado third. Hech ss. Gordon 2b. Mcgehee and or DD first. Easy as day.

agreed.

Bour is definitely fast enough to cover spacious CF and McGehee is the type of power hitter you want starting at 1B

Bour in Center seems a little donk.

I genuinely believe Mcgehee is just better here. Sometimes baseball doesn't make sense...but I feel like he should just sink with this ship.

But it doesn't really matter...this team can't compete. We are set up for a mediocre to bad 2016 and mediocre 2017. 

I don't agree with this. I mean, let's not act like injuries haven't been the most significant reason why this team has sucked this season. We have spent a decent portion without our top two starters and four-fifths of our rotation, and Stanton has been out for over a month.

I'm not saying a healthy Marlins team would be leading the NL East or anything, but I think it's ridiculous to ignore the fact that we have had incredibly shitty luck for quite some time now. We would at least still be in contention had we not been wrecked by injuries.

Guest Vince0926
agreed.

Bour is definitely fast enough to cover spacious CF and McGehee is the type of power hitter you want starting at 1B

I suspect that this is considered trolling. So like Erick says "trollol"

If we trade Prado just to give 3B over fulltime to McGehee over DD I'm gonna choke someone. Probably Vince. :)

And Bour is a solid platoon guy or a cheap power option but I don't really want him as a fulltime starter at 1B.

If we trade Ozuna for some legit SP, move Yelich to CF, trade Latos and Haren for some prospects and sign Upton to play LF and sign Zimmerman to go with Carrasco and Fernandez I'm fine going cheap with DD and Bour at corner infield spots. But the money better be spent wisely somehow. 

Gordon, Upton, Yelich, Stanton, Bour, JT, DD, Hech, pitcher 

pretty nice lineup. We fix the top of our rotation and get some pieces for our farm in the process as well. Signing Zimmerman and Upton wouldn't be cheap but we'd also be dumping Prados 8 (11-3). Morse would still be an issue however.