Guest Guest
why specifically Tuesday?

I said likely by Tuesday. Doesn't mean it can't be Monday or Wednesday, Thursday for that matter.  Just likely Tuesday or earlier 

Still strange that u specifically said Tuesday. Of course it could be later or earlier than Tuesday but you didn't say "this week" you said Tuesday. There was accuracy in a statement that didn't need accuracy, therefore it stands out.

Guest Guest

Because it doesn't need much more work but probably too much to be completed within 24 hours.  Still it could be completed sooner or it could take longer or it may fall through.  You all read into the Tuesday part too much.

Guest Guest

MooseDog

As the trade deadline, Kansas City Royals third baseman Mike Moustakas made the best deal. He got an adorable mini Australian shepherd in exchange for cash.

Guest Guest
If Marlins are hesitant on moving Prado as Lawrence says, I wonder if they ask for Dietrich.

If? If? If?  The next time I see you pop up on my Xbox Live with a message, I'm going to tell my Kinect to reply with "Fuck you Jokersgoon"

Guest Guest
This last Latos start wasn't overly inspiring. Was hoping for one last gem to make some team say fuck it and give something of value 

If he threw a no-hitter today, his value would be unchanged really.

Guest Guest
So there was a Haren deal in place, other unknown team wanted MIA to send money along with it, FO denied. Loria is making strides.  :rolleyes

The other team didn't offer anything of value, they are willing to throw in money but they don't want to give money if absolutely nothing is coming back.  Basically we'd be paying nearly the same thing to keep Haren, so why bother moving him?

BTW Loria authorized them to send money in any deal, this wasn't his call to turn it down but it was the right call regardless.

This is the issue when things aren't half reported and its why you should take things posted on blogs with a grain of salt.  What a slanted article I read in regards to this.  People who make believe they know things when they don't disgust me.

Guest Guest

BTW on that Haren deal - the team in question asked us to send all of Haren's remaining dollars + be on the hook for any incentives he hits and FYI, LA never sent a dime for those incentives.  Its being spun by some blog as the Marlins turned down a deal over money that they aren't even paying.  Irresponsible "journalism".

And the return was a guy in low levels who is too old for the level he is in and has virtually zero hope of being productive.  So I guess in that blogger's mind, it makes sense to pay another team to have Haren with nothing in return.. and the FO are the dumb ones?