Roster Moves

And considering you're a grown up running an online baseball message board and I'm a law school student working full time in Real estate who graduated from FSU with a double major in Finance and Real estate last year you probably shouldn't be acting as if you're some sort of genius.

Ok.

And considering you're a grown up running an online baseball message board and I'm a law school student working full time in Real estate who graduated from FSU with a double major in Finance and Real estate last year you probably shouldn't be acting as if you're some sort of genius.

YOUR COCK IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!

its not like he had any idea who would have been an upgrade over Prado to start with.

Oh no no no, I was just going to ask questions about random things like how to change the forum structure of an Invision Power board, or which standard libraries I should use in Python to aid in improving my code's efficiency. After all, he's a law student with two whole degrees. He should be acting like a genius over us petty non-law students who have done other things with our lives. 

Extremely overpay is what anyone ever says about trading anyone.  What team has ever made a trade and said "we think we've really stayed the same with this move."  Extremely overpaying for Jose is offering what he is worth.  He is a phenom with 3 years before free agency, why wouldn't they ask for a shit ton?  

Please let me know when you hear of reports of the Nats exchanging names in offers for Harper or the Orioles with Machado.  Please do.  

Asshole Post of the Year Award?