Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/28 marlins @ dodgers

Featured Replies

okay, nice. but 2/3 to koehlers amount. and you don't want that.

 

 

Wow, nice seats. Are you wearing Marlins gear? Have a good time!

 

Got my Marlins hat on, had to wear a sweater though. 60° now and dropping. 

 

 

I'm watching on Fox Sports Go.. It's super delayed.. I should just keep refreshing the forum, and go off your reactions. 

 

 

Maeda is going to have to allow some runs eventually, right?

 

 

You really gotta say wow. Terrible 1-2 pitch to Grandal and then probably one of the luckiest hits I've seen in a while. Add in that Seager actually went home which many people wouldn't do. 

 

 

I'm watching on Fox Sports Go.. It's super delayed.. I should just keep refreshing the forum, and go off your reactions. 

Does that work in local markets?

 

 

He's Josh Johnsoning...when your star is so bright it burns itself out.

 

The upside is maybe Jose will stop acting like such a cocky prick all the time...

 

 

Maeda is going to have to allow some runs eventually, right?

 

Kershaw.

 

 

You really gotta say wow. Terrible 1-2 pitch to Grandal and then probably one of the luckiest hits I've seen in a while. Add in that Seager actually went home which many people wouldn't do. 

 

The sky is falling

 

 

why doesn't anyone go to dodger stadium?

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.