2016-17 Florida Panthers Season Thread

• 3 months later...
The first 2+ decades of their existence > the last 2 years of not sucking. It will take a long time build up fan support with this team. 

And quite honestly, the crowds have already been better at this point of the season than the past several seasons. I remember last season, the crowds really only started to pick up at two games i went to in December against Vancouver and Ottawa. Not the biggest draw teams but we got around 13,500 and 14,000. That was the start of the uptick in attendance.

Last game against Colorado, also not a big draw team, was close to 14,500. Is that great? No. But its a sigificant improvement.

Hopefully they play well and the improvement continues.

Only 4-4-1, but I believe it's a good team and all of new management signings have looked very good early on. 

Yeah the reason their record isn't better is cuz a lot of the returning guys are kinda slumping. We're .500 and not even playing close to our potential so I'm not worried at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Welp folks, all my worst fears have been realized. We spent all that time with bad ownership, and finally get away from it, to slip right back into it. I can't believe I have to deal with the chance of Loria x2. Christ.

I'm just so depressed. I'm beside myself, I can't tell ya.