July 12, 201610 yr So, uh ... I was fully erect for his rounds, and uh ... I'm not sure if anyone else had this happen, but I think my not-so-monstrous dong grew a couple inches tonight.
July 12, 201610 yr So, uh ... I was fully erect for his rounds, and uh ... I'm not sure if anyone else had this happen, but I think my not-so-monstrous dong grew a couple inches tonight. r u sure? did you measured it right? get silverbullet to do it
July 12, 201610 yr What a derby! That was so much fun! [ATTACH]1012._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1013._xfImport[/ATTACH]
July 12, 201610 yr So, uh ... I was fully erect for his rounds, and uh ... I'm not sure if anyone else had this happen, but I think my not-so-monstrous dong grew a couple inches tonight. You are vulgar
July 12, 201610 yr [uSER=2328]@SilverBullet1929[/uSER] let you borrow one? Nah I don trust him, got off ebay
July 12, 201610 yr A Unsung hero comes out. [ATTACH]1011[/ATTACH] They should have kicked him off the field, he robbed like 3 of them.
July 12, 201610 yr They should have kicked him off the field, he robbed like 3 of them. None from Stanton, I'm OK with it.
July 12, 201610 yr Jeffrey Maier causes homers to happen that shouldn't be. Shut up reverse-Jeffrey Maier
July 12, 201610 yr They should have kicked him off the field, he robbed like 3 of them. Does that still count or need to review !?
July 12, 201610 yr By marriage, yes. Married to each other, of course. [ATTACH]1014._xfImport[/ATTACH]
July 12, 201610 yr [ATTACH]1014[/ATTACH] Well shit now I have to change my name to Admin. Or ... wait ...
July 12, 201610 yr You know how we made jokes that Nicolino or Chen should pitch to Stanton? On Instagram I found a Dodgers fan saying that Chris Hatcher should have pitched to Seager Lmao
July 12, 201610 yr Quoting Yelich, “In all fairness to everybody else they aren’t losing to a mortal man.”
July 12, 201610 yr I'm hoping next year Dee Gordon will represent us in the home run derby. Sent from my iPhone using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app
July 12, 201610 yr I'm hoping next year Dee Gordon will represent us in the home run derby. Sent from my iPhone using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app Ha! You funny.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.