Hech traded to Rays

So to include a power arm too. 

so what do we expect in return?

I read on MLB Trade Rumors that we are looking at Fringe prospects.  The only power arm that I would be willing to deal is Ellington.  I really hope they don't trade Bear Claw in order to dump Hech's salary.  Bear Claw was the one mentioned on MLB Trade Rumors although they did say they were speculating.  However, it would so Marlins to do that.  Let's hope for the best.

I read on MLB Trade Rumors that we are looking at Fringe prospects.  The only power arm that I would be willing to deal is Ellington.  I really hope they don't trade Bear Claw in order to dump Hech's salary.  Bear Claw was the one mentioned on MLB Trade Rumors although they did say they were speculating.  However, it would so Marlins to do that.  Let's hope for the best.

I hope they dont include Barraclough. I rather get rid of Witgren or Phelps

Oh geez, this Hech trade was going too smoothly for Mike Hill and company. You just knew some crap was going to come up. You'd think the Marlins were smart enough to not toss in an arm as good as Barrclough for nothing here but it's exactly what they did last year with Capps and others in the past so let's see how this goes down. 

I hope they dont include Barraclough. I rather get rid of Witgren or Phelps

why are you so keen to dump Phelps as a throw-in?  He's been probably our best pitcher outside of Jose since we've had him and he's done it in any capacity asked of him from starting, to set up, to closing.

I'd rather they include none and eat some salary but I know that is like asking a bird to walk to the next tree instead of to fly.  

the salary I understand them dumping at this juncture. They need to sell the team. Right now the burden is massive for the next owner. I'm sure there is pressure to dump salary.

Just quickly perusing Twitter, a couple Rays fans think they can get Ramos as a throw in just because of Hech's salary with the same fringe pitching prospects going to the Marlins. 

I don't think they understand how this works. 

Every team has that type of fan, I used to listen to sports radio and hear people call up with that kind of garbage often.