would you follow marlins 2018

miamibaseball

i starting get this not going enjoy to follow  i thinking baseball  season going sink for all of us in 2018 could first time long time that i wont going long time any games why go see our team get ass beat up  like 12-3 we know pitching will be bad ans hitting what other team will you follow  would not follow any baseball  next year?

I think you are missing something extremely important here. We aren't going to win if we do nothing. Our farm is a sad, no talent wasteland. This means that when one of our "proven stars" gets hurt we replace them with a guy who doesn't belong in triple-a much less the majors. If we have a rebuild. Do it with the underlining theory that good development in single a breeds good players in the major leagues. Apply a combination of modern analytics and old scouting to identifying players to fill our rosters at every level. I think even if we trade everyone we will be as much fun to watch as the team we were last year. The difference is we will be in a direction to be actually good. A team that will win games. Something worth watching. I don't know about you, but watching an 80 win team is the worst. Especially an 80 win team that has no prospects to give them a shot at being better.

Yeah I agree tear it down with a rebuild but do it properly. This team is another 75 wins at best if they keep the same people around. Cash in on career year for players when you can and fill the gaps in the system.

Yes I will watch the Marlins. Really looking forwad to the Winter meetings itself.

i starting get this not going enjoy to follow  i thinking baseball  season going sink for all of us in 2018 could first time long time that i wont going long time any games why go see our team get ass beat up  like 12-3 we know pitching will be bad ans hitting what other team will you follow  would not follow any baseball  next year?

Did we have a winning team in 2017? Or any of the other years since 2009? 

Yes I will follow because I love the pain.  

I don’t like the new ownership.  Not necessarily because they’re trading Stanton and likely ushering in the new era of ownership with a FIRE SALE.

I don’t like the new ownership because so far, everything is pointing to them hurting for money. And if you’re buying a pro sports franchise, you should have so much money that if you started burning it 24/7 tomorrow, you’d never run out.  

Clearly the group of investors who bought the Los Angeles Dodgers not too long ago are FLUSH WITH CASH. One look at their payroll settles all doubt. 

It's been awhile since I've cared that much about the team. After they went into 2012 looking like an actual major league team, it wasn't long before that got all blown up.

This constant rebuild----get close to competing-----players get too expensive so they are shipped off cycle has really worn on me. We have not made the playoffs in 14 years now. We've had like 3 rebuilds during this period and they are about to begin another one.