9/30 - Marlins at Cubs - Wild Card Series Game One

Anyone else surprisingly calm today or is it just me?

Maybe it'll change later but today I'm excited but not nervous or anything like that. I know we can win so I'm confident but at the same time I already feel like this season has been a massive success no matter what happens next so I don't think I'll be too down if we don't make it all the way.

8 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Anyone else surprisingly calm today or is it just me?

Maybe it'll change later but today I'm excited but not nervous or anything like that. I know we can win so I'm confident but at the same time I already feel like this season has been a massive success no matter what happens next so I don't think I'll be too down if we don't make it all the way.

I am not calm at all. I am wired like I had 10 cups of coffee even though I only got like 4 hours sleep and only had one cup this morning.

9 minutes ago, Vic D said:

Who should we root for in the other games? What are our best possible future matchups?

If the Dodgers and Braves somehow get eliminated then that definitely improves our chances. I guess to a degree same for SD but I think we're more capable of taking them on. I just feel like the Dodgers and Braves would be the two most difficult opponents for us.

They just mentioned on the Reds v Braves game that Dusty Baker has lost 10 consecutive playoff series. Who started that streak you ask? That's right, the 2003 Marlins against the Cubs!

Edited by FishFan95