NLDS Post-Game 1 Thread

Just now, SonOfJack said:

Certain players are easy to root for. Acuna is one of those players that is easy to root against.

And maybe I dont know what im talking about but I feel like, at least for me, he wouldn't be easy to root for even if he was on my team. 

• Like 2

Just rewatched the bottom of the 3rd. Alcantara's fastball was tailing in to right handers to start the inning. He missed his spot Multiple times to Riley in the manner. The point of attack to Acuña is up and inside. Wallach set up in. The HBP is not surprising nor does it look intentional.

Guys, really. Let him talk.

Imagine he talks all this shit then goes 0-16 the rest of the way. Imagine how stupid he looks then.

Always let talkers talk. Play your game and let the results talk for you.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Guys, really. Let him talk.

Imagine he talks all this shit then goes 0-16 the rest of the way. Imagine how stupid he looks then.

Always let talkers talk. Play your game and let the results talk for you.

Not like he’s gonna see us talking and stop. He’s going to remain the same immature brat regardless. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Not like he’s gonna see us talking and stop. He’s going to remain the same immature brat regardless. 

Yep.

The biggest issue was he decided to hold on to his bat and walk towards the mound. Just take first, bro. Steal second. Steal third. Win the game with your talent. Lol

Braves fans seem to think that the Marlins pitchers are all psychopaths with pinpoint control that only miss their spots intentionally so that they can cover their tracks when they hit Acuña.

• Haha 1

Continue to pitch inside to Acuna or any other Brave player. He'll get tossed if he continues to react in that manner.

Gosh, I hate this Braves team! They are so smug and it's only been one game. Luckily, we have Aguilar as an enforcer if things sway in that direction. 

5 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

Acuña really reminds me of Hanley. Just hope Acuña's fall off is more spectacular than Hanley's was.

I see what you mean though I think Acuna is more of an immature jackass than Hanley ever was. 

• Like 2

Braves fans would say we are just bitter because he is good. That’s not it at all. I respect Freddie freeman a lot and like him as a player. I don’t want him to do well against us obviously but he’s a guy I would love to have on my team.  Acuna reminds me of Nyjer Morgan. A guy just looking to cause problems and make it all about himself.  

• Like 2