Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vesia traded to Dodgers for Floro

Featured Replies

I know @Michael will be upset but I love it. Capitalize on the “potential” of Vesia for a dude who has consistently been good. Would have been nice to see if that changeup helped him in-game, but Vesia always seemed too jittery for my liking. Not a very composed dude lol 

Edited by marlinsmaniac

10 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

I know @Michael will be upset but I love it. Capitalize on the “potential” of Vesia for a dude who has consistently been good. Would have been nice to see if that changeup helped him in-game, but Vesia always seemed too jittery for my liking. Not a very composed dude lol 

The Adams homer off of him to end Summer Camp shook him a bit I think. But I'm ok with it.

10 minutes ago, Michael said:

The Adams homer off of him to end Summer Camp shook him a bit I think. But I'm ok with it.

That was also just one at bat so I'm sure Vesia will be fine but this was a good way to get upgrade the pen with more experience at a relatively low cost. Also might mean that Vesia was gonna be the one cut if Kintzler had signed so at least we got something for him.

Good move.

Though this likely solidifies the bullpen and means that Bass is the closer.

Just now, SilverBullet said:

That was also just one at bat so I'm sure Vesia will be fine but this was a good way to get upgrade the pen with more experience at a relatively low cost. Also might mean that Vesia was gonna be the one cut if Kintzler had signed so at least we got something for him.

Good move.

Though this likely solidifies the bullpen and means that Bass is the closer.

Yimi though 

3 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Mattingly though. 

Bass 9th, Yimi 8th. 

I don’t mind this.

4 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

"strikethrower" has somewhat ironically become a euphemism for "guy who doesn't strike batters out"

A "strikethrower" could also mean a "meatball lobber"

All this has me wondering...Is Conley still on he roster!?

edit: NVM I see he was released at the end of last season 

Edited by marlinsmaniac

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.