May 26th, Miami Marlins against the Philadelphia Phillies.

Just now, SonOfJack said:

Yours could use them after one of your patented 30 minute sessions

Hoping to have one or five of those this weekend with the holiday.

Also why can't we have tomorrow as the day off (Marlins) and play a game on Monday, damn it?

Just now, Michael said:

Did you have the tickets BEFORE the game was played or after when they were sold as memorabilia by the team?

Before. I had a partial season ticket plan that year and it was one of the games in it. It is one of those nice looking tickets they used to send in books to the season ticket holders.

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

I had tickets to that game but couldn't make it, still have the unused ticket from it.

I still have the tickets, tambourines, a Cody Ross Jersey, and a disdain for Cameron Maybin for an error allowing the only run of the game.

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Before. I had a partial season ticket plan that year and it was one of the games in it. It is one of those nice looking tickets they used to send in books to the season ticket holders.

Ah, good, and also, sucks you couldn't make it that night.

I had tickets to the game that ended up being Cabrera's debut (and first career homer) and not going cause my dad didn't feel like driving to the ballpark that night. OH WELL!

I wish I could have gone to more games, but growing up in north Broward, I was only able to go to a few a year. But I have been fortunate enough to get to see 2 no hitters in person. Halladay's perfecto and Henderson Alvarez's walk off no hitter.

Just now, FishFan95 said:

I wish I could have gone to more games, but growing up in north Broward, I was only able to go to a few a year. But I have been fortunate enough to get to see 2 no hitters in person. Halladay's perfecto and Henderson Alvarez's walk off no hitter.

Crazy enough, the year I went to the most games was probably in 2013 when I went to like 12 games. Despite 100 loses on the year, the Marlins won like 9 of those games because most of them were Jose starts. I also went to Anibal's return to Miami and the final game of the year- thus the no hitter.

1 minute ago, Michael said:

I yelled so loud when Stanton scored to finish that one off that our neighbor came over to check on us. lol

I seem to remember Verlander almost breaking it up with a double that just went foul in that game. Would have been his first career hit.